ESET Rogue Application Remover usually known as malware removal tool specially designed to detect and remove rogue antivirus, spyware programs, and other malware. Get this free security software if you suspect that your Windows PC is exposed to threats either it is a virus or a malware. In the other case, it may change your Windows registry or any other system areas without your interference. Scan your PC now with free ESET Security software suits for Window 32-bit/64-bit versions.
The setup is quite simple, easy with few clicks. Moreover, ESET Rogue Application Remover (ERAR) will run on command prompt through administrator licenses. If any rogue virus detected, then it will show the error report with a possible solution. Also, it scans your entire registry which performs full registry scan for invalid Windows registry entries.
Give a try on this handy application which doesn’t require any installation just run it whenever you download the (.exe) file. You may also visit other related ESET products ESET NOD32Antivirus, ESET Internet Security which helps to protect your PC secure.
What is Rogue Application on a Computer?
A rogue is nothing but a type of malicious software which focuses to damage your system. Also, it is usually known as Scareware a kind of ransomware try to steal your private data and forces to pay a certain amount of money to unlock it. However, it is difficult to find such hidden malware attempts. You need a security software like ESET Rogue Application Remover that automatically performs scanning and removes if any infections found. Download and run it to see the actual working condition of this free handy tool.
Highlights of ESET Rogue Application Remover Free Download Version:
- ESET offers a simple standalone tool which aims to do what it assures. Unlike all the other software applications, it is also one type of malware removal tool which your usual antivirus missed.
- ESET’s Rogue Antivirus application easily detects rogue programs, spyware, malware, and other attacks. Further, all ESET products automatically detect and cleans significant infected areas.
- When you launch this application, it automatically checks all compatible conditions and begins the scanning process. It includes the entire system drives, registry, etc.,
- Even I tried this application on my Windows 64-bit PC version 18.104.22.168. In the initial stage, it checks for the active internet connection to begin the scanning process.
- Afterwards, it performs full registry scan that verifies each entity in your Windows registry. After completion of registry scan, it displays a message that Registry scan complete!
- Towards, it performs a full system scan look at the below image to get an idea. At this time, it illustrates the System scan complete with no infected items.
- As a result, I found that there are no rogue applications located on my PC with a message No Rogue applications detected.
- Furthermore, it suggested installing other ESET products included with its website address. If you want to go to that site press Y or press N indicates (Yes/No).
- I choose N to quit the application.
Minimum System Requirements for ESET Malware Removal Tool 22.214.171.124:
- File Version: ESET Rogue Application Remover v126.96.36.199
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor/CPU: Intel or AMD x86-x64 processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 320 MB of available free disk space