Evernote is one of the best free note-taking application for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can capture ideas and thoughts in their notes, pictures, lists, and voice. The latest version of Evernote note-taking is highly compatible with all versions of Windows-Operating Systems, such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Moreover, it works great on both 32, 64-bit architectures. It has the ability to protect the privacy and security of your personal notes. Evernote offers an accessible, convenient way to store all your records and information in one place.
With Evernote, users can type any of the text, drag and drop pictures & file attachments into notes, record audio, create checklists, draw sketches, use a digital highlighter, and lots more in few clicks. This top best free note-taking software is the online equivalent of simple notebooks, and because they are digital. By using this freeware application, users can store their private notes in the cloud storage and sync them across many devices.
The user interface in this Evernote latest version is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the beginners and technical users can access it freely whenever they required for their Windows computers. With the advanced editing tools, users can edit, split, paste, and align texts as per their requirements. Evernote latest version also includes text search, so within a few seconds, all Windows users can easily, efficiently, and quickly find whatever notes they require.
Evernote Free Download for PC Overview:
Do you want to create, organize, and even sync notes, images, web page clips, and handwritten notes easily and quickly? Want to manage deadlines, projects, meetings, and clients with ease? If you are searching for the answers to the above complications, then this article will help you in getting all these solutions. So, the foremost thing is to pick the note-taking application. In our present market, many software producing companies designed numerous note-taking applications. Some of the best-performed note-taking apps Evernote, Microsoft OneNote, Simplenote, Notion, Zoho Notebook, and many more. Along with these top best free note-taking applications, we introduce one of the freeware application known as Evernote for Windows PC.
So, go through the Evernote article and download it on your personal Windows systems to find the news or information instantly. The main purpose of using this Evernote note-taking app is to present all your thoughts or ideas and share them with others. Furthermore, it also allows users to upload media files, snap pictures, clip pages, and record audio from the web. With Evernote latest version, users can add up to 11 various editors, enabling them to write in advanced or simple Markdown, rich text, including videos, images, and audio recordings. Therefore, if you wish to Evernote Note Taking App on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option specified below the end of this post. In this, you need to create an Evernote account with an email id, valid password (at least of eight characters).
If you already have an account in Evernote then, you can directly sign in with your given email id and password and start your task by simply clicking on the new note option mentioned at the top of the page. On the other hand, users can use this note-taking app of 2020 for real-time chat and even collaboration with their clients and colleagues. The developers of this free Evernote Note Taking App Latest version is designed in such a way that it works on all platforms of Windows operating systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
In the following section, we explained all the tools and features of the Evernote latest version, so we suggest all Windows users to go through all the important features and functionalities while scrolling down.
Evernote Free Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- The Evernote free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 comes with a clean, simple, and easily understandable interface. So, both the novices and advanced users can put all their ideas, thoughts, or something in one place.
- This Note-Taking App for Windows PC in 2020 helps users to find the news or information instantly, share Web pages, ideas, projects, deadlines, and many more in just a few mouse clicks.
- By using this freeware application, users can write, preview, and even publish their notes in markdown format. At the same time, they can even delete any of their private data and view them in the trash tool.
- Moreover, it has the ability to find any of the text using the search tool. Also, it supports a wide variety of note types, including scanned documents, images, sketches, audio memos, clipped web pages, text, checklists, and lots more.
- With this free note-taking app, users can create a new note from scheduled meetings or incoming emails.
- Furthermore, all Windows users can easily, efficiently, and quickly share text notes with their clients, family members, colleagues, and even upload them on online or social sites.
- Users can add content on the writing page, including attachments, images, links, PDFs, and lots more as they require. Also, they can annotate, Highlight, or comment on their pictures.
- Likewise, you can also change the font type, size, name, and many others with the many in-built tools.
- Some of the tools included in this application are Text style tools, List tools, Layout tools, Highlighting tool, many more.
- With undo and redo options, users can reverse a mistake or restores any of the actions that have been before undone.
- The latest version of Evernote free for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps users to collect all their screenshots and web clippings from any of the web browsers or devices.
- Evernote Latest version is a cross-platform software, which supports iOS, Android, web, Mac OS, Windows PC.
- Apart from this, the Evernote Latest version’s main wizard is available in various or several languages across the world. That mainly includes Dutch, Portugues, Japanese, Russia, Turkish, Spanish, Nederlands, English, Espanol, Polish, Chinese, Italiano, Chinese, and more so that all Mac, iOS, and Windows users can pick their own language for easy understanding.
Evernote System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures)
- Processors: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 150 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Evernote Corporation
On the whole, Evernote free latest version is mainly designed for home and business users to capture ideas and thoughts in their notes, pictures, lists, and voice. This top best free note-taking app for Windows allows users to create notebooks, and share them through email, or even upload on online or social networking sites like Instagram, Facebook, and others. In this freeware application, users can add numbered lists & bulleted, add checkboxes, attach files of any kind, record audio memos, and even take a photo with their webcam or camera in no time.
Further, users can add an action bar to duplicate, add nested folders to help with the organization. Users can even save notes or enable encrypted syncing from any of the cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive. The Evernote for Windows PC lets you browse any of the note templates to save your time. At the same time, users can scan receipts, business cards, contracts, and other legal documents with this latest version of Evernote. With this, you can annotate PDF documents and pictures for clear interaction with their colleagues, clients working remotely in their offices.
Evernote latest version for Windows supports to work on all editions of Windows Operating System, from Windows XP to 10. So, you can find the news or information instantly, share Web pages, ideas, projects, deadlines, and many more in just a few mouse clicks.
At last, click here to get the link to download Evernote free latest version for Windows PC.