Ezvid is the best Screen Recorder, Video Editor, and also Slideshow Maker software for Windows. The free screen recorder for pc will not have any subscriptions, signing up, or no registration to use it. The user can download Ezvid Full Version for free. It is fully compatible with Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 operating systems for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Ezvid Free Screen Recorder Overview:
Ezvid is leading software because of its cutting edge features and effects. This excellent Screen Recorder For Windows helps to instantly record desktop, screen, make gaming videos, browse, and record virtually everything on the computer. The user has an option to decide either to capture full screen or only a part of it. With tools like facecam, voice recording, screen drawing, voice synthesis, and speed control, Ezvid has become the best solution for making videos that inform, entertain, and captivate viewers. Above all, Ezvid is the first video editor to include speech synthesis. In other words to say, when you make a text slide and click the synthesize speech button, and Ezvid Video Editor will instantly create digital speech to narrate your video.
Ezvid Recorder Interface is very simple and clean. It offers an embedded player and some more options of adding a watermark, selecting a soundtrack, and others. By using this program, you can import recordings automatically in the bottom region of the interface, as well as allows you to import your videos from local folders on your PC.
What can a user do with the screen recorder & where is it useful?
By using Ezvid one click, you can record whatever appears on your PC screens such as games, web pages, paint programs, maps, and applications. Simultaneously you can edit and upload the recording directly to YouTube, share it with friends, or save it for later use. This software is well suited for the online tutorials, where you can show step by step procedures on what and how to do. Many YouTubers play games online and share it on YouTube. So, for such gamers, Ezvid Free Screen Recorder can be a good option. This software is also ideal for school computer projects and computer activities.
A user can find two modes while recording the screen basic or advanced. If you want to use the primary way, then you have to click a button to start recording. Still, for the advanced mode, the user has to enable or disable specific features, like webcam capturing or a microphone, transparent way, etc. Ezvid for Windows also has some of the graphical elements that can intensify the visual experience, such as a drawing pen and stamps. However, these only work during the recording and are not accessible then after.
Ezvid Free Screen Recorder Highlighted Features:
The best and unique elements of this screen recorder include:
Unlike other software that does not provide an annotation feature, which makes Ezvid software much unique. Users don’t have an option to eliminate background music. Still, with the help of this program’s rendering engine, users have the opportunity to select a near-silent track called Silent Machine.
Synthesize speech function
Synthesize speech is another function that appears on the basic toolbar, which automatically provides speech synthesis for the text slides.
In-built audio tracks
The software is available with more than 60 in-built audio tracks that can protect from flagging on YouTube for copyright.
Audio normalization functions
The input audio is automatically normalized or increases to the maximum of the input volume, and this helps to boost the sound of recordings with low audio levels or a weak microphone.
Ezvid Free Screen Recording and Video Editing Software Features:
- Firstly, Screen Recording Software is easy to access, and it is quick. More importantly, Ezvid is free from spyware and adware.
- Furthermore, it has instant voice synthesis where you can instantly create digital speech. Besides, it comes with a free background soundtrack and copyright-free music.
- An automatic facecam will show the gamer or YouTuber’s face in a small box while showing the tutorial or recording the games in the screen recording.
- Moreover, the free screen recorder for PC has a video speed control that regulates the pace of the video. And can optimize recordings for a brighter display on social networking sites.
- A range of drawing tools is available while recording a screen that you can use to place various shapes or for a free drawing on the screen.
- Besides, the user can nonlinearly edit these videos, re-arrange, add text, image slides, and much more. All these are possible in creating a video within minutes instead of hours.
- Ezvid makes videos and screen recordings for a time of up to 45 minutes in length.
- While Ezvid is capturing the PC screen, a small widget is displayed on the screen allowing to stop, pause, or make annotations there itself.
Ezvid Free Video Editing Software for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium CPU or Later
- Memory: 1 GB RAM or Above
- Hard Disk: 10 GB free hard drive space
- DirectX 9.0 or later
Ezvid – Best Screen Recorder for Windows Conclusion:
Finally, Ezvid is a great tool to record videos and make a live presentation by using it. Since the video is ready with a click, you can make exclusive videos within a short time and demonstrate. It is widespread because it has screen recording, video editing, slideshow making, and many more unique features.
All the users can download Ezvid Screen Recorder for Windows PC by clicking the below download button and get the link to begin downloading. Later, proceed with the installation process on a 32/64-bit Windows computer.