FairStars Audio Converter is the audio converting tool which is used to convert your audio formats in between WAV, Real Media (RM, RAM, RA, and RMZ), AAC, WAV, M4A, MP3, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, and ASF. Moreover, you can convert multiple audio file formats in a single batch regardless of the source format and destination format. Lets you download the FairStars Audio Converter from our website with free of cost. You can run it on Windows versions XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
FairStars Audio Converter Free Download Overview:
The FairStars Audio Converter is the powerful audio converter which allows you to convert the audio formats WAV, Real Media (RM, RAM, RA, and RMZ), AAC, WAV, M4A, MP3, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, and ASF to WAV, MP3, MP2, OGG, FLAC, and many other different formats. Moreover, it can convert multiple videos at a time in single batch regardless of source formats and destination formats. The free audio converter converts the videos with high speed as compared with other converters so that it will save your precious time. Furthermore, it has the built-audio player which allows you to play audio files without any temporary files. Also, it includes the normalization feature, which can adjust the volume of the audio file. It supports the ID3 tags and more.
It supports input file formats are- Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, MP1, MP2, MP3, AMR, WMA, WMV, ASF etc. Also, output file formats-WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, MP4 Audio, AMR, AWB(AMR Wideband), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WAV formats. The FairStars Audio Converter is the best audio converter which converts all kinds of audio formats.
The FairStars Audio Converter has the simple and user-friendly interface which helps you how to convert the audio formats especially if you are a beginner. You can install the free audio converter within few minutes, and it requires limited system memory. Lets you download and enjoy with its features.
FairStars Audio Converter Latest Version Key Features:
- It has the simple and user-friendly interface.
- The Audio Converter supports almost all popular audio formats, you can convert the audio formats Real Player( RM, RA, RAM), WAV, AAC, FLAC, ASF, WMA, M4A, AMR to WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE .
- It converts the audio files directly without any temporary files so that it ensures high-speed conversion.
- Moreover, you can select the files by browse from drives or drag and drop the audio files into the Window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- It supports automatic ID3 tags, when converting, also, you can edit the ID3 tags.
- It supports explorer-file input which allows you to navigate through supported file formats on your computer and you can add them to the list easily and quickly.
- Moreover, you can adjust the volume by normalization feature when you convert the audio file.
- Furthermore, it can convert multiple files at a time in single batch regardless of source and target formats.
- You can also Check Out Freemake Audio Converter Free Download for Windows 7/10.
FairStars Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10(32/64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 20 MB
- File Size: 4.5 MB
FairStars Audio Converter Conclusion:
Overall, FairStars Audio Converter is the best audio converter as compared with other converters, which converts all kinds of audio formats easily with high speed. Download the free version of audio converter and convert your favorite audio songs.