FairStars Audio Converter 2.20 is the free audio converting tool which is used to convert your audio files between WAV, Real Media (RM, RAM, RA, and RMZ), AAC, WAV, M4A, MP3, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, and ASF. Moreover, you can convert multiple audio file formats in a single batch regardless of the source format and destination format. Lets you download the FairStars Audio Converter from our website with free of cost. You can run it on Windows versions XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. It supports 32-bit as well as 64-bit processors.
FairStars Audio Converter Free Download Overview:
The FairStars Audio Converter is the powerful audio converter that allows you to convert the audios to various audio formats like WAV, Real Media (RM, RAM, RA, and RMZ), AAC, WAV, M4A, MP3, AMR, OGG, FLAC, APE, and ASF to WAV, MP3, MP2, OGG, FLAC, and many other different formats. Moreover, it can convert multiple videos at a time in a single batch regardless of source formats and destination formats. The free audio converter converts the audios with a high speed as compared with other converters, so that it will save your precious time. Furthermore, it has the built-audio player that allows you to play audio files without any temporary files. Also, it includes the normalization feature, which can adjust the volume of the audio file. It supports ID3 tags and more.
This free FairStars Audio Converter supports input file formats are- Creative VOC, PVF, PAF, IFF, SVX, APE, FLAC, OGG, VQF, MP4, M4A, M4B, AAC, MP1, MP2, MP3, AMR, WMA, WMV, ASF, etc. Also, output file formats-WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A, MP4 Audio, AMR, AWB(AMR Wideband), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE, and WAV formats. The FairStars Audio Converter is the best audio converter that converts all kinds of audio formats.
The FairStars Audio Converter has a simple and user-friendly interface that helps you how to convert the audio formats, especially if you are a beginner. You can install the free audio converter within a few minutes, and it requires limited system memory. Lets you download and enjoy its features.
FairStars Audio Converter 2.2o Latest Version for Windows Key Features:
- The Fairstars Audio Converter has a simple and user-friendly interface that provides a user-friendly environment for both new and advanced users.
- The Audio Converter supports almost all popular audio formats. So, you can convert the audio formats Real Player( RM, RA, RAM), WAV, AAC, FLAC, ASF, WMA, M4A, AMR to WMA, MP3, AAC, M4A(MP4 Audio), AMR(AWB), VQF, OGG, FLAC, APE.
- This free FairStars Audio Converter can convert the audio files directly without any temporary files so that it ensures high-speed conversion.
- Moreover, you can select the files by browse from drives or drag and drop the audio files into the Window of FairStars Audio Converter.
- It supports automatic ID3 tags when converting. Also, you can edit the ID3 tags.
- The latest version FairStars Audio Converter for Windows supports explorer-file input that allows you to navigate through supported file formats on your computer, and you can add them to the list easily and quickly.
- Moreover, you can adjust the volume by normalization feature when you convert the audio file.
- Furthermore, it can convert multiple files at a time in a single batch regardless of source and target formats.
- You can also Check Out Freemake Audio Converter Free Download for Windows 7/10.
FairStars Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10(32/64-bit)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard Disk Drive: 20 MB
- File Size: 4.5 MB
FairStars Audio Converter for Windows PC Conclusion:
Overall, FairStars Audio Converter is the best audio converter as compared with other converters, which converts all kinds of audio formats easily with high speed. Download the latest version of the Fair stars audio converter and convert your favorite audio songs.