FairStars MP3 Recorder 3.00 is the smart audio recording software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, all Windows users can easily record all their audio files with high quality. Besides, it supports a full range of audio formats such as APE, OGG, MP3, WAV, and many more. The best free audio recorder perfectly compatible with all Windows versions such as Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, including Windows 10 for both 32-bit & 64-bit architectures.
FairStars MP3 Recorder 3.00 Free Download for PC Overview:
FairStars MP3 Recorder 3.00 is developed and designed to record any audio files without losing its original quality. You will get what you record with this freeware program. Furthermore, users can easily record or capture their sounds from sound cards, DVD/CD player, Microphone, cassettes, and many more. The user interface in this application is reliable, initiative, and still friendly, so both all users (advanced and new) can access it freely with more comfort. Therefore, if you wish to record your audio files and other sound sources with this MP3 recorder, then hit the download option mentioned at the end of the page.
Once the downloading process ends, follow simple installation steps and run on your Windows PC and other personal laptops. In the primary user interface, users need to add the essential audio files by clicking on the add file option. If required, adjust many audio settings like sampling rate, audio channels. APE compression level, volume level, and many more. Finally, click on the record option to start the recording process. All the recorded sounds are automatically saved directly to audio formats like APE, OGG, MP3, WAV, and more.
Below-listed are some of the updated functionalities and features of MP3 Recording software.
Also–> users can go through Free Sound Recorder Download Full Version for Windows 10 /7
FairStars MP3 Recorder Free for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- FairStars MP3 Recorder 3.00 free trial version for Windows 10/8/7, PC comes with a neat, easy to navigate moreover, user0-friendly interface so that both old and technical users can use it freely whenever they want to record anything from their personal computers.
- The main objective of using this freeware application is to record their essential audio files with excellent quality.
- Moreover, users can record their sounds from the sound card and any other sound source, including a system sounds or VCR, Microphone, tape player, etc.
- It widely supports many output file formats such as RAM, APE, AC3, IFF, AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AAC, MP3, VOC, AU, PAF, PVF, FLAC, MPC, WV, SVX, M4A, VQF, OGG, WAV, FLAC, and more.
- By using this top best free audio recording software for Windows PC, users can grab any of the sounds, including dialogs, music from game sounds, movies, streaming audio, or more.
- This freeware application includes much functionality like a new ID3 tag editor, file size limits, Silence Detector, and more.
- Furthermore, it records audio from sound cards directly to many audio file formats such as APE, OGG, MP3, WAV, and more.
- In this, users can select the record device and even set many audio settings like volume adjuster, sampling rate, and many other sound properties.
- With the ID3 tag editor or tag option, all Windows users can edit, import, or even transfer all the files in less time.
FairStars MP3 Recorder System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (both 32 64-bit configurations)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon Dual Core or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 10 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: FairStars Soft
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that FairStars MP3 Recorder 3.00 free version is one of the award-winning audio or sound recording software designed for professional and home users to record and capture their audio files or other system sounds from their Windows Operating Systems. By using this program, users can record the audio from sound cards directly to many file formats such as APE, OGG, MP3, WAV, and more. In this application, users can even play their audio files from their devices whenever they needed. Besides, users can also limit the size and time of the recordings.