Download FastStone Maxview 3.3 Portable Version, as it not only allows you to import photos and videos from any storage devices such as cell phone, camera, card reader, and disk but also lets you edit them by applying various effects. Moreover, this free FastStone Maxview also allows you to edit image files by adding external programs. Further, FastStone Maxview is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and this free image viewer is installable on both 32-bit and as well as 64-bit configurations.
FastStone Maxview 3.3 Free Download Portable Version Review:
Did you ever make use of a slideshow maker to produce interesting presentations and videos by using different effects, text options, and many more? Nowadays, most of the users store all the memories in various devices such as PC, smartphones, and many others. Later on, when they have leisure time, they would want to open them and have a glance to recollect their interesting moments.
But, opening every image to view it is a time consuming one, and they might have to skip some of them when they are running out of time. To avoid such situations, developers have come up with image viewers, which can generate slideshows to watch every image without wasting time. Apart from this, image viewers are also capable of printing any of your images that you might want to utilize as a wall poster or for any other purpose. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to install a top-class image viewer that includes various features to suit your needs and requirements.
FastStone Maxview 3.3 Free Download Portable Version can help you in creating slideshows so that you can view all your memories within a short span. More importantly, this photo viewer for PC also lets you set images of your choice as wallpapers to your desktop. Users can scroll to the lower end of the post to find the download button and click on it to download and install the portable version of FastStone Maxview.
Salient Features of FastStone Maxview for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of FastStone Maxview for Windows 10/7, users can modify the file format of the images to BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, or PDF, and they can also send those images as emails to others.
- Further, this photo viewer for PC also allows you to perform multiple tasks with images such as copy to folder, move to folder, rename, delete, set as wallpaper, and many more.
- Furthermore, this best image viewer can also make various changes by applying effects such as sharpen/blur, oil painting, sketch, grayscale, sepia, and it can also adjust the lighting of images and colors so that they can brighter.
- Besides, this free image viewer also includes different options to view images such as full screen, slideshow, actual size, best fit, zoom in, zoom out, and users can even view images by increasing the percentage.
- Moreover, FastStone Maxview is also capable of performing several editing tasks such as resizing images, cropping images, and it can also include watermarks, draw text, lines, rectangles, and ellipses on your images.
- More importantly, this program also allows you to rotate images clockwise or anti-clockwise, and it can also include fade-in effect, and fly-in effect in your videos.
We also recommend users to download and install IrfanView Image Viewer for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best image viewers available in the market.
System Requirements of FastStone Maxview:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
FastStone Maxview Conclusion:
On the whole, FastStone Maxview for Windows is capable of sending emails of images, and it can also convert the image format before sending the emails. In addition to this, the free image viewer also allows you to include watermarks, draw text, lines, rectangles, and ellipses on the images.