FBackup is one of the top best free backup software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can backup all their essential files and folders in just a few mouse clicks. This full version of FBackup 8.5.272 free is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Also, this professional backup program works great on both the Windows 32, 64-bit architectures.
Main Purpose of using Free Backup Software on your Windows PC:
Most of the time, we notice that our personal computers might crash or hangs automatically due to some climate disasters or malware attacks. Due to this, there might be a chance of deleting all your personal data and records. Therefore, to avoid such situations, it’s necessary for all the users to use file backup software or either sync the data with cloud storage to copy all files, databases, and entire hard disk drive. By doing this way, it helps them to stop or prevents the data losses. So, use the best backup software available in the present software market for free of cost like Cobian Backup, Aomei Backupper Standard 4, and many more.
Acronis True Image for Windows is one among those, which comes up with anti-malware technology. With the unique cyber protection solution, it helps to safeguard all the personal data and the entire PC in no time. This all-in-one backup software supports all Windows versions and other disk types. Moreover, it can support non-stop local backups and control all the backup settings by selecting the files and folders individually. In this, users can archive their rarely used files and folders in the cloud storage.
Why do we need Alternatives to Acronis True Image?
If your device is not supporting any of the versions and looking for more features and functionalities apart from the ones mentioned above in the Acronis True Image, then you can choose an alternative software like FBackup.
The FBackup 8.5.272 free latest version for Windows 10/8/7 helps all users to backup all their files, database documents, images, and personal data in your PC within a few mouse clicks. It comes with exhaustive features and functionalities to deliver all their needs in no time. This freeware application allows all Windows users to perform transaction mechanisms, data compression, encryption, and also access to the open files.
The user-interface in this professional backup software is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical people and non-technical people can access it freely whenever they needed for Windows PCs. Moreover, it supports various external storage drives such as Firewire/USB, DVD/CD/Blu-ray, mapped network drives, and other online destinations. With the help of a scheduler feature, it allows users to set the schedule to perform all basic tasks. We advise you to go through FBackup Review thoroughly so that you can have a clear idea of this software on your devices.
How to Download and Install FBackup on your Windows PC?
- Click the download button to download the FBackup full version on your Windows PC. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of FBackup 8.5.272 to Setup the installation process.
- A security warning dialogue box opens, asking whether you need to run the setup file.
- After that, you need to choose the proper installation location by using the change option. Besides, you can select the setup language from a drop-down menu on the top left corner. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English. Then, click on the install now option to start the installation process.
- A user account control window opens where you need to click on the Yes button to continue.
- Immediately, the installation process of this backup software starts on your computers.
- In the next screen, click on the lunch option to run FBackup software.
FBackup User Interface:
The FBackup has a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly interface so that all users (new & old) can access it freely all the time. In the main status Window, you can see different options like backup, restore, test, and more to perform your tasks as per your preferences. Initially, if you want to create a new backup task, you need to click on the “+” option in the main toolbar. For all backup tasks, you need to specify its name, source, and a valid destination file. After that, select the destination location where you want to save all the back up folders and files.
For that, you can choose your CD, DVD or Blu-ray drive, local hard drive, a network location, removable drive, Google Drive account, Dropbox account, and other storage drives and then click next to continue. Next, you need to select a particular folder or file that you want to backup. Or else, choose the predefined backup from the drop-down list. By default, only temporary and system files are excluded from all the backup sources. So, if you want to include only Images, Documents, Video files, or Music files, you must enable the predefined filters on the right side of the wizard. Finally, click on the backup option to create copies of files and folders.
On the other hand, users can restore all the latest versions of a single file, specific file, multiple selected files, and many more. Also, it helps to restore all the filtered files. You can restore all the restored files and folders in a different location or original location as you choose. Through the FBackup Review for Windows, we would like to tell all users that they can test one or infinite versions of a backup as well as test the newest version of a backup at each backup task process automatically.
FBackup Free Download for Windows 10/8/7 Key Features:
- FBackup 8.5.272 free full version is the award-winning backup software that mainly helpful for Windows users to protects all their valuable or essential data from total or partial loss by automating backup tasks.
- By using this freeware application, users can backup all their files, database documents, images, and personal data in their PC in a few mouse clicks.
- Moreover, it allows you to easily and quickly backup files and folders to any network drive, local, Dropbox, Google Drive, DVD, CD, or Blu-ray disc, and other removable media (such as Firewire drives or USB).
- In this program, users can restore all the latest versions of a single file, specific file, multiple selected files, and many more. Also, it helps to restore all the filtered files.
- With this free backup software, users can backup both open and locked files and also helps to perform all mirrors or full backups. At the same time, they can also set the file filters and schedule the backup tasks for automatic execution.
- This top best free backup software for Windows 10/8/7 allows all users to select which folders and files to be back up manually. With the backup plugins option, they can pick the necessary files and folders for backup automatically.
- It includes some of the predefined plugins available in the application like My Pictures, My Documents, Internet Explorer Favorites, Google Chrome, Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Firefox Profiles, Outlook emails or Windows Live Mail or and settings. The Plugin Creator application enables users to create their own plugins.
- Furthermore, you can set personal passwords to protect all the backup folders and files from unauthorized access. For that, you need to create a strong password with at least eight characters long and contain a combination of numbers, letters, and symbols.
- It includes two backup types there are full backup and mirror backup. With the full backup type, users can create an archive out of all the files and folders that were chosen to be back up. The Mirror Backup is used to create an exact copy of all the backup data.
- Users can backup all their multimedia files, including images, videos, archives, and many more in the cloud storage to their Dropbox and Google drive.
- Additionally, the FBackup for Windows PC supports different languages such as Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Chinese, German, Dutch, Polish, and many more so that all users can choose their own language for better understanding.
FBackup System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (both Windows 32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: Softland
On the whole, the FBackup 8.5.272 free full version stands as powerful backup software that helps all Windows users to backup all files, database documents, images, and personal data in your PC in a few mouse clicks. With the automatic update option, it will check all the latest updates so that the user can have an idea when were the last backup and latest details. Besides, it supports various external storage drives such as Firewire/USB, DVD/CD/Blu-ray, mapped network drives, and other online destinations.
Click here to get the direct link to download FBackup free full version on your Windows PC.