FL Studio 20 is music making software that has all the tools necessary for producing music. You can compose, create, record, and edit music. The live DJ control feature enables you to mix live music and clip-triggering. The multi-touch enables user-interface to makes your work of composing music easier. In addition to that, you can adjust or modify the user-interface according to your convenience as FL Studio comes with a vectorial interface feature. The performance mode comes with step, note and drum mode. Use the step mode to play music, create patterns and sequences for your songs. On the other hand, the note mode helps you ad harmony and melodies to your music, and the drum mode lets you create extraordinary music with the help of MPC-style 16 or 32 pad layouts. Export your music creations to MP3 or WAV format.
Download FL Studio 20 for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. The free music maker is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit and is available for MacOS as well.
FL Studio Free Download 20 Key Features:
- FL Studio 20 is all-in-one music production software using which you can create, compose, mix, record, edit, and arrange music.
- The DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) comes with an easy and sleek interface for easy workflow and has all the tools easily accessible.
- FL Studio offers over 80-plugins you can choose from and add according to your requirement.
- The multi-touch interface of this music making software enables you to create music more efficiently and use different tools at once.
- In addition to that, you can easily adjust the interface according to your convenience by adjusting the size and re-arranging the tools.
- FL Studio 20’s sound library has a good collection of sounds and instruments for creating professional-style music. Additionally, you can also purchase more instruments if required.
- Furthermore, you can use tools like synthesizers, modulators and other such plug-ins for your music and enhance them.
- Refer the videos for guidance and user forum for any troubleshooting issues that you might face while using FL Studio.
- Organize your music with the help of browser and playlist. You can place any type of data anywhere in the browser or overlay them. This music making software is very flexible and offers easy workflow.
- Furthermore, you can create sequences of all the elements of your music and mix them together for the final output. The tracks can carry notes, automation, and audios.
FL Studio 20 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 700 MB
- Disk Space: 4 GB of free space
- Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later version
- Developer: FL Studio