FlareGet Download Manager 4.8.108 Free Trial Version is capable of limiting the download speed to avoid the consumption of bandwidth in a short span. Moreover, this free FlareGet Download Manager can also schedule the downloads to let you download the files and programs at a specific time without any manual interference. In addition to this, it is also capable of supporting various protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP to let you download any file or application of your choice. Besides, this FlareGet Download Manager supports several versions of Mac, such as 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, and you may also download and install this network software on all 64-bit configurations.
FlareGet Download Manager Free Trial Review:
Did you ever know the benefits of using download managers in downloading huge files and also to lower rates on bandwidth? There are multiple instances in which users might face difficulties in downloading huge files due to low bandwidth speed. Along with this, downloading huge files might also be interrupted due to the disruption of internet connectivity at some point. Once the download process gets interrupted, users might forget to re-initiate the download later on. To avoid losing file downloads, developers of various organizations have come up with multiple download managers that can restart the broken downloads. Apart from this, there are different download managers available in the market that can effectively lower the bandwidth rates and even download the huge files quickly from multiple sources. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to go through all the features of download managers thoroughly before installing them.
FlareGet Download Manager 4.8.108 Free Trial is very efficient in downloading huge files from multiple sources. More importantly, this free download manager for Mac can also schedule the file downloads, and by doing so, you can lower the cost of bandwidth consumption. Optimistic users who are willing to install the trial version of FlareGet Download Manager can scroll down to the lower end of the article and click on the download button.
Features of FlareGet Download Manager for Mac 10.14 (64-Bit):
- With the help of FlareGet Download Manager 4.8.108 for Mac 10.14 (64-Bit), users can initiate multiple downloads simultaneously without having to download one at a time.
- Further, this free FlareGet Download Manager also lets you add any URL or Youtube URL to start downloading applications or music files.
- Furthermore, this best download manager can also pause or resume download, and it can even restart the broken downloads.
- Besides, this download manager can also download files by splitting them into different segments, and it can even download them from multiple sources to reduce the time consumed for each download.
- Moreover, this program also allows you to schedule downloads at any time of your choice so that you can quickly download huge files without much delay.
- More importantly, it also lets you choose what should the program do after completion of downloads such as do nothing, exit from the application, or shut down the PC.
- This free download manager for Mac also includes network proxy settings such as no proxy, use system proxy, or you may also manually provide proxy server details.
- Apart from these features, this software also maintains a download history that can remember finished downloads and even canceled or failed downloads.
We also recommend users to install Folx Pro Free Download Manager for Mac as it is also one of the best download managers available in the market.
System Requirements of FlareGet Download Manager:
- OS: It supports Mac 10.7 or later (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on FlareGet Download Manager:
On the whole, FlareGet Download Manager for Mac is highly efficient in download multiple downloads simultaneously from various sources to reduce the time consumption for each download. In addition to this, it also keeps download history that can keep track of finished downloads, canceled, or failed downloads.