Download Folder Guard 19.4 Free Trial on your Windows PC, as it allows you to block or restrict access to various files or folders which you might think are private and confidential. In addition to this, the folder security software also prevents a read-only file from being overwritten by several programs which can change the content in the file. Further, this free folder lock software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as 7, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both X86-bit and X64-bit configurations.
Folder Guard Free Trial Overview:
Have you ever come across a situation in which you might have lost all your confidential information such as business contacts or financial records? Just imagine, how long would it take for your get back all your data. It is one of the worst nightmares which any business magnet can experience. For this reason, it is very important for users to protect their files with a password to prevent unauthorized access of file which can lead to overwriting of data or even theft to misuse the details. In order to guard your folders against unknown people who try to misuse the information, experts suggest you install the best file locker that prevents unauthorized access.
Folder Guard Free Trial is capable of protecting shared folders, access to network drives, and it can also ensure the security of folders on removable drives. Further, this free folder lock software also lets you add different users on your PC to the safe list, so that can they can easily access your files and folders. Interested users who are looking to install Folder Guard Free Trial can click on the download button which is available at the bottom of the article.
Folder Guard for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of Folder Guard for Windows, users can set the visibility attribute to hidden so that they can hide their folders, subfolders, and files present in them. Users do have an option to set it as empty in case they want the folder to be visible but do not want the files or subfolders to be visible.
- At times, you might not be willing to let other users view the files of Folder Guard that are present on your PC. In such situations, users can enable the stealth mode to hide all the shortcuts of this program. By doing so, this utility software would also not be visible in the control panel, and other users might feel like this program is not present on the system.
- Further, this folder protector also includes emergency recovery option in case you forget the master password. But, prior to using the emergency recovery option, you need to create it and store the file in a pen drive or CD in a safe place where there is no scope of the damage.
- In addition to this, you can even use this software to lock certain type of files such as only Excel, only MP3 files, text files or any others.
- Apart from these features, users do have an option to prevent access to registry editing tools or system tools.
Folder Guard System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Folder Guard Conclusion:
On the whole, Folder Guard 19.4 Free Trial is the best file locker that can block or restrict unauthorized users. This free folder lock software also includes emergency recovery option that allows you to regain control of the program.