Download FolderSizes 9.0 Free Trial, as it allows you to scan and view the number of files and folders present in the disk by using the pie charts, bar graphs, treemaps. Moreover, this free FolderSizes also generate reports of the scanning process, and it can even export them in various formats such as HTML, XML, CSV, Excel, and PDF. In addition to this, the best disk space analyzer also allows users to capture the snapshots of the disk, and this process can also be scheduled so that the program can easily generate reports. Further, FolderSizes supports various editions of Windows such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the trial version of this desktop software is installable on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
FolderSizes Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever take advantage of disk space management tools to free up space when you are seriously falling short of memory? Over a period, when users keep storing files, documents, and other applications on the disk, it is quite obvious that at some time they might fall short of disk space to store new documents.
In such situations, they might have to eliminate duplicate files, unwanted files that are not in use for a longer period, and even various large files that might be occupying too much of disk space. So, to identify and eliminate duplicate files, unwanted files, and large files, developers have come up with various disk space analyzers. Apart from performing disk space analysis, many programs can send emails of scheduled reports so that users can view them easily. For this reason, experts recommend users to install a top-class disk space analyzer that suits their needs and requirements.
FolderSizes Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in performing disk space analysis to let you eliminate duplicate files, unwanted files, and large files. More importantly, this free disk space management tool can also allow you to send emails of scheduled reports to various recipients to let them view the disk space analysis. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to click on the download button provides you with the trial version of FolderSizes 9.0.
Salient Features of FolderSizes for Windows 10 32/64-Bit:
- With the help of a trend analyzer in FolderSizes 9.0 for Windows 10, users can enter the path to analyze, or they can also choose any folder from the drive to start analyzing.
- Further, this disk space management tool can also search for files and folders that match a broad range of search criteria such as name, age, path length, owner, and many more.
- Furthermore, the scan filter in FolderSizes for 32/64-bit also lets you configure file system scan filtering that can precisely control which file and folder objects are included in the file system analysis process.
- Moreover, this program also allows you to view any events logged during the last file system analysis, and it also clears events every time you initiate a scan.
- More importantly, the mapped network drive option in this software allows you to specify the drive letter for connection, and newly added mapped network drives will be visible in the folder browser panel.
- Apart from these features, this program also includes a task scheduler that can schedule various operations for recurring and deferred execution.
We also recommend you to try DiskBoss Ultimate Free Download for Windows 10 32/64-Bit as it is also one of the best disk space analyzers.
System Requirements of FolderSizes:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 1 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on FolderSizes:
On the whole, FolderSizes 9.0 for Windows is one of the best disk space analyzers that can effectively analyze disk space to find large files and duplicates files to free up disk space. Additionally, it also allows you to view any events logged during the last file system analysis.