Do you want to resize and rename your photos in a bulk order? Then, download and install Fotosizer free professional edition for Windows systems. This best batch image resizer can allow the users to rename, resize, and to rotate the images easily and quickly. This free Fotosizer software can help you in modifying hundreds of photos within minutes by using batch mode. From now on, bulk image resizing tasks can be straight forward with the help of Fotosizer freeware.
Fotosizer Pro Edition Overview:
Whether you are a professional user or commercial user, Fotosizer Pro software is the perfect choice for you to adjust the resize the multiple photos at once. Fotosizer has come up with a simple, easy user interface. Unlike many other photo editing software, Fotosizer freeware does not plenty of sub-menus to get options/features. It displays everything on one screen so that anyone can easily navigate without any struggle.
Moreover, the professional edition of Fotosizer software includes the adding of watermarks, round corners, color adjustments, and more. If you want to keep the personal watermark on your image, then you have to purchase a subscription. With the help of Fotosizer freeware full version, you can add both text or image watermark on your files. However, this best batch image editor software is offering customer care support to its users to resolve their technical problems. Also, Fotosizer is a multi-lingual software so that users can set their language from 35+options along with English.
We also recommend the users to download Download FastStone Photo Resizer Free Latest Version
Fotosizer Free Image Resizer Key Features:
- Fotosizer professional edition is the perfect choice for watermarking, rotation, and batch resizing of the photos easily and quickly.
- Further, it permits you to add rounded corners for your photos and make them look outstanding.
- With Fotosizer freeware, you can add your name on your photos or copyright notice, or any other logo as a watermark on your photos.
- Moreover, you can choose the option ‘Resize with Fotosizer’ on the Windows context menu, once you have downloaded the Fotosizer professional edition.
- The interface is modern, easy to use, and it is offering dark mode and bright mode. Fotosizer allows the users to choose between the display-modes as per their wish.
- Additionally, Fotosizer portable software lets choose the completion option once the editing has finished. So, you can move the file to any other folder, move to trash, or delete it permanently.
- Fotosizer is offering fully customizable watermarks so that it allows you to select the font, size, color, and style of watermarks as per your taste.
- Besides, it shows a real-time preview of the image after adjusting the resize settings.
Fotosizer Free Image Resizer for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of disk space
Conclusion for Fotosizer Free Professional Edition:
Overall, we can conclude that Fotosizer is the best choice for all types of Windows users to resize their photos without any quality loss. This best batch image resizer can help you when you need to resize hundreds of photos. It can efficiently resize the images in batch mode within minutes.
Download Fotosizer Free Professional Edition for Windows:
If you want to get this Fotosizer free professional edition for Windows operating systems, browse the direct download button given below the article.