Foxit Reader is the best PDF reader for PC, which enables users to be part of the connected world. Foxit is a free PDF reader, creator, and converter that securely and intuitively covers all the PDF needs. Download and install Foxit PDF reader for all versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 operating systems that supports both 32-bit and 64-bit. The users can get Foxit reader latest version for our software website at the below download button provided at the end of this article.
Foxit Reader Software Download Overview:
Foxit PDF reader software free download is the feature-rich PDF viewer that allows the user to open, view, and print any PDF file. At the same time, it also converts and edits PDFs, including all the secure documents. It also accepts plug-ins that make it easy for collaboration as well as to share documents through social media and email. Foxit Reader 9.7 latest version is safe to use when compared to the older versions that install additional, potentially unwanted software.
Foxit reader software interface created, keeping in mind the ease of its use with a user-friendly interface for easy access. It has several toolbars available, which you can show or hide. By using this toolbar, you can access all the available utilities such as text selection, zoom, image snapshot, rotation or full-screen view, search tool, among others. Furthermore, you can find a small ad in the upper right corner, but you can deactivate it from the View menu by deselecting the Advertisement option. Foxit Reader goes beyond PDF viewing with the help of ConnectedPDF technology that supports cloud-based services. With this program, you can quickly scan various documents. It includes agreements, paper contracts, etc. directly to PDF files. Moreover, lets you insert multiple files, videos, or images into your PDF documents without any trouble.
Foxit Reader Download for Windows Key Features:
- Foxit PDF reader has an eye-catchy interface which is similar to that of Microsoft Word. The user can customize and apply a skin or change the color scheme with ease.
- Moreover, this PDF reader software allows users to customize the toolbar where they can create new tabs or customize the existing ones or can define which button needs to place in which tab too.
- Besides, you can annotate PDF documents in many ways. The program lets you highlight text fragments, underlining them, strike them out, or even add personal comments.
- While installing, users have the possibility of disabling the shell extension that considered a handy feature of the Foxit software free download.
- ConnectedPDF is a cutting edge technology that powers cloud-based services for PDF files. The services include ConnectedPDF Security, ConnectedPDF Document Management, ConnectedPDF Collaboration, ConnectedPDF Packaging, and ConnectedPDF Powered Application.
- It also has a touch mode, which makes it easy for users who use Windows touch screen devices.
- You can print, view, and search for text in PDF portfolios.
- Foxit PDF Reader for Windows supports to import data from a file, export form data to a file, from PDF files, and send through email.
- The software has enabled 2D barcode generation from Ultraforms fillable PDF forms.
- Using Foxit, you can create standard PDFs that are compatible with other PDF products. It allows in creating PDFs using Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel, Powerpoint add-ins.
Some Other Notable Foxit Reader for PC includes:
- On the other hand, with electronic PDF files, you can also scan and convert documents in one step. It includes paper agreements, contracts, and other documents as well.
- Furthermore, you can insert videos, images, and files into the PDF to make it more interactive.
- Foxit Reader allows users to integrate and open PDF files in cloud services. It includes OneDrive, Sharepoint, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and Alfresco. Besides, they can also preserve a PDF document as a text file and also copy text from the text viewer.
- At the same time, you can also share the prepared PDFs through emails, Evernote, or OneNote.
- A user can sign documents in his handwriting and save PDF documents with the most widely used eSignature solution. In this way, they can protect the document papers from unauthorized access.
- The PDF reader warns users if a PDF document attempts to run an external command. It provides a choice to run or terminate executing any files within a PDF file.
- You can even add digital signature and timestamps to the PDF document.
- For more details about the usage of Foxit Reader, the company offers the user manual. Therefore, the user can check it when they find difficulty during the usage of this powerful PDF Reader.
You may also interest in checking the article on PDF Architect 6 Free Download Trial Version for Windows PC.
Foxit Reader Latest version Download System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32/64-bit)
- Microsoft office 2007 or later (required for some PDF creation features)
- Processor: Intel Core or AMD 1.3 GHz and later
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (Recommended: 1 GB RAM or greater)
- Storage: 1 GB available hard drive space
If you want a small, stable, fast, and functional alternative to Adobe Reader, then Foxit PDF Reader for Windows is the best option. In addition to this, the software also lets you annotate PDF files and convert PDF contents into text and register these modified PDF documents on the ConnectedPDF server with new versions.