Buttercup Password Manager is the best open-source software that stores and secure all your passwords and organizes them as well. This free password manager can fulfill all your requirements regarding the passwords. It can save the total passwords in a secure vault where no one can enter or steal your passwords. No other malware intrusion can enter that secure vault. Additionally, this secure vault has covered with strong AES 256 – bit encryption, and you need to enter one master key password to unlock the secure vault.
Brief Introduction to Buttercup Password Manager:
Stop remembering your passwords and save them in a secure vault of Buttercup Password Manager to protect them under strong protection. Not only saving the passwords, but this best password saver can also organize them automatically depends on the requirement. This free password keeper can let you log into the online websites automatically. Thus, you do not need to enter the login details every time you open your online account. Once you have saved the login details of the website into this free Buttercup Password Manager, you can log into those websites automatically all the time.
Saving the passwords in local storage is not a safe thing all the time. They may subject to stealing by hackers or any other cyber thefts. To provide security to your passwords, this free password security software has created a secure vault. You need to lock this account with a master password so that no one can open your account. So, you must need to remember this single password to unlock your password vault.
You can download this free password manager on your device, or you can set it as an extension on your browser for convenient use. You can add this free password saver software as an extension to the browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, and many others. You can also download Sticky Password Download Free Password Manager for Mac
Advanced Features of Buttercup Password Manager:
- This free Buttercup Password Manager can provide AES 256 – bit encryption to your passwords.
- This free password saver is simple and has an easy to use interface which can navigate easily for all kinds of users.
- However, it is completely free software, and it is available on all major platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux, and others.
- Not only the passwords, but this free password saver can also manage all your confidential credentials such as licenses, banking details, credit card details, and many more others.
- This free password saver can help you to work with productively instead of wasting time for resetting of the forgotten passwords.
- And most importantly, this free password manager can also let you access your passwords on your mobile device because it does not have any compatibility issues with Mobiles.
Free Buttercup Password Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.9 or later.
- Processor: Intel, 64-bit processor
- Internet Connection.
Conclusion for Free Buttercup Password Manager:
On a conclusive note, we can say that Buttercup Password Manager is the best security software to store or organize your passwords. This free open-source password manager is easy to download and set up. This simple password manager is best suitable for all kinds of users including the first time users.
If you are looking to download this free Buttercup Password Manager for Mac operating systems