GOM Player stands as the best free media player software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. This professional media player helps users to play all multimedia files like videos, movies, drams, music, and other content in high quality. Besides, it supports all standard video, audio, and image file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, AIFF, AU, OGG, WAV, MOV, MP3, FLAC, BMP, TIFF, GIF, JPEG, and many more. The latest version of GOM Player is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
GOM Player Free Download for 10/8/7 Overview:
Today, most of them love to listen to music all the time and watching videos or movies on their personal devices. Some of the digital devices like PCs, Smartphones, iPods, and more contains inbuilt media players. But, won’t support all file formats such as MPEG, AVI, M4A, WMV, etc. For these scenarios, most of them prefer third party applications available in the present software market. So today, in this article, we would like to discuss one such media known as GOM Player. The GOM Player free download latest version for Windows 10/8/7 PC helps all users to play, store, and also organize videos, audio files, and images. Moreover, it holds all common multimedia file formats, plus it is efficient and free to use. Whatever media file you are using with this GOM Player, it will play it smoothly without any loss in its quality.
With the help of this free media player, users can play almost all the popular and mostly used music tracks and video songs on their devices. Moreover, it supports all common file formats such as MPEG, MP3, FLV, AVI, MP4, VOB, FLAC, MOV, AAC, etc. The media player free for Windows PC offers a customizable user interface and also enables all users to play 4K, HD, as well as 360-degree videos in no time. GOM Player free latest version also permits users to customize all the default hotkeys and even assign mouse gesture controls. This professional media player includes exhaustive functionalities and features to deliver all their requirements in no time.
Furthermore, it also supports all popular streaming sites like Amazon Prime, YouTube, CineBloom, CMoviesHD, Soap2Day, and others. In this, users can increase or decrease the playback speed, modify the audio or video settings, helps them to control the playback. Click the download button to download free GOM Player latest version on your Windows PC. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of the GOM Player to Setup the installation process. In the installer page, you need to select the setup language from a drop-down menu. Otherwise, you can continue with the default language, which is English. The welcome to the GOM Player page opens, where you need to click on the next option to move further. In the software license agreement page, you must follow all the conditions and terms and later click on the “I agree” option to begin the installation process. Otherwise, click exit to end the setup process.
In the next window, the user needs to choose the components. Later, click on the Next option to continue. After that, the user has to choose the proper installation location by using the Browse option. Otherwise, you can continue with the default folder. Later, click on the install option to start the installation process. Immediately, the installation process of this media player software starts on your computers. Within no time, the main status window popups on your desktop screen with great resolution. The GOM Player for PC Windows works great on all editions of Windows Operating System from Windows XP to Windows 10. So, you can enjoy listening to your favorite songs, as well as watch movies and movie songs.
GOM Player Free Latest Version Key Features:
- GOM Player latest version helps all Windows users to play all videos, drams, movies, music, and other content in great quality.
- This top best free media player for PC Windows supports all standard media file formats such as AVI, M4A, GIF, MPEG, WMV, AU, OGG, WAV, MOV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, and lots more.
- Moreover, it offers a customizable user interface and further enables all Windows users to play all 4K, HD, as well as 360-degree videos in less time. In this application, users can customize all the default hotkeys and assign mouse gesture operations.
- With the GOM Remote App, users can easily and quickly control the playback with the help of their phones. Also, it allows users to toggle fullscreen, change audio, access playlist, capture snapshots, alter playback speed, show/hide subtitles, and lots more with a few clicks.
- It comes with a professional capturing tool, which allows users to capture snapshots from the video with some of the advanced settings.
- The latest version of the GOM Player enables users to choose the appropriate subtitles easily and quickly. In this, they can even change the subtitles size, font style, background, color, and position in no time. It supports common subtitle file formats such as TXT, SMI, RT, SRT, SBV, PSB, DVB, ASS, and many more.
- On the other hand, users can repeat or loop their favorite song or movie scene with the A-B Repeat option.
- You can assign shortcuts for basic actions like show/hide playlist, speed control, rewind, forward, previous track, next track, and more.
- Additionally, it supports different languages like Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Dutch, English, Chinese, German, and many more so that all Windows users can choose their own language for a better interface.
GOM Player System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (both 32, 64-bit architecture)
- Processor:Intel Pentium IV or Later
- Internal Memory:1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
On the whole, the GOM Player free latest version helps users to play almost all the common and mostly used music tracks and movie songs on their personal devices. It supports all standard file formats such as MP3, MPEG, MP4, FLV, AVI, MOV, VOB, FLAC, AAC, etc. The GOM Remote app allows users to toggle fullscreen, access playlist, capture snapshots, show/hide subtitles, change audio, alter playback speed, and lots more. More importantly, it supports local TV receivers, including DVB-S and DVB-T.
Click here to get the link to download GOM Player Latest Version 2020 for Windows PC