Free Media Converter is the best media converter that converts video and audio files. This media converter software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. This multimedia software is available for free download on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Free Media Converter for Windows 10 Overview:
These days there are many video converter and audio converter available on the market that have limited functionalities. Moreover, these converters may or may not be available for free of cost. Nowadays, advances in technologies have reduced the cost of media converters. For this reason, we suggest you select the best free media converter that suits your requirements.
The Free Media Converter has a very user-friendly interface. The program is so easy to understand that it describes all the instructions in very few points. For instance, if you are willing to convert video to play on your iPod, move your cursor on to the Apple category then to the right and choose the format titled iPod. Further, this media converter software allows you to trim, edit or join video or audio depending on your aim. Users can also preview how the output video looks after the conversion and adjust the brightness and contrast. At times you might be willing to convert several movies at once when you are about to sleep. This converter allows you to enable shut down the computer after conversion option and the program will shut down the PC after the completion of all tasks.
Free Media Converter Software Key Features:
- With the help of Free Media converter, users can convert videos and audios to various formats such as MP4, AVI, MKV, FLV and many more.
- Further, the best media converter software allows you to quickly rip DVD videos and extract all or parts of digital content from a container. Users can convert DVD audios and videos to all popular formats.
- With the help of this free media converter for Windows, users can download and convert videos from all popular social media websites such as YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Google Video and many more.
- Furthermore, this media converter software videos from different devices. It allows you to record video from webcam and record audio. Later on, you can convert recorded audio or video to any supported format.
- Besides allowing you to import videos in different ways, the media converter supports plenty of formats. Some of these formats include WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4A, and MP2.
- Moreover, the best free media converter is capable of converting media to formats optimized for certain models of multimedia devices and portable video player of cell phones.
- Apart from these features, the media converter has an advanced engine that minimizes the time of conversion to provide you quick results. You can also check for Oxelon Media Converter which is also one of the best media converters.
Free Media Converter System Requirements:
• OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
• CPU: 1GHz or above Intel or AMD CPU.
• RAM: 512 MB of memory.
• Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Free Media Converter Conclusion:
Free Media Converter is the one-stop solution for the people who are looking to convert video and audio files. In addition to this, users can download videos from social media websites such as YouTube, Hulu, Facebook and many more.