Free Partition Manager by Amazing-Share can help you manage copy, delete, move, and explore partitions. The 4k alignment feature that comes in this partition recovery tool enables you to accelerate or increase the performance of the system hard drives. Free Partition Manager can also restore lost data from partitions with the help of its recovery software. Clone disks, convert them and do much more with your partitions by using this partition wizard. Edit partition information such as their name, ID, and other data. Furthermore, you can also hide partitions and unhide them as well using this disk partition software. Also, delete or erase all the data from partitions that makes it hard for recovering them using the shredder tool. Download Free Partition Manager for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and older versions of Windows. Also, this hard drive partition software is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
Free Partition Manager Download Full Version Features:
- Change or rename partition labels according to your preference in the operations column.
- You can also move and resize partitions without actually having to boot the system with the help of this free disk partition software.
- Convert partition disk from basic to dynamic and GPT to MBR using this disk partition software.
- The partition wizard also comes with a defrag tool that enables you to defrag files and folders of the partitions you select.
- Merge two or more partitions into one and similarly, you can also split partitions, divide them into different partitions and label them. In addition, you don’t have to worry about losing your data while splitting or merging partitions.
- The disk clone software that comes with this best partition manager enables you to create copies of disks or clone them to another location. This is helpful in case of virus attacks or other threats that may corrupt the files or folders.
- Recover lost, accidentally deleted partitions with the help of the partition recovery tool.
- Search for partitions that are there in the system using the search or explore the partition function.
- You can check partitions and enable it to detect errors and report to you. You can also opt for detecting the errors in partitions and fix them automatically.
- Select the partitions you want to be active. In other words, you can choose which partition you want to be active that makes the current system partition inactive.
Free Partition Manager for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 50 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD, or later version
- Developer: Amazing-Share