Shotcut Video Editor for Windows 10 is a free, open-source video editor that offers advanced technical features to turn your videos into professional creations. This free video editor can support a wide range of video/audio formats and codecs. Furthermore, this open-source video editor can support native timeline editing, multi-format timelines, frame-accurate seeking for video formats, and many more. With the help of this video editing software, you can import the videos of any type, such as desktop recorder, downloaded, Smartphones, digital cameras, etc. After editing these videos, you can post them on any social sites, share with your friends, and save to the local drives. This free Shotcut Video Editor Latest Version can work with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and also for both 32/64 – bit configurated platforms.
Shotcut Video Editor Latest Version Overview:
Use this free Shotcut Video Editor Latest Version to convert various audio/video files into the required latest formats. This free video editor can support cross platforms, including Windows, Mac operating systems, and Linux systems. This free video editor is a codec-independent software that does not depend on the codecs of your Windows device. This software is also available as a portable version, and you can run this software on your device from an external hard drive. Also, this best editing software is multilingual software that can support multiple numbers of languages other than English.
However, the multi-format timeline of this multimedia software can let you mix and match the display resolutions of frame rates within the existing project. Also, it can support 4K resolutions. Additionally, this free editing software allows you to export the single frame as an image and the video as an image sequence. Moreover, this free Shotcut software can support audio capture and Webcam capture. It can let you adjust the volume. On the other hand, it offers audio filters such as bass and tremble, compressor, copy channel, expander, downmix, balance, delay, limiter, high pass, low pass, and many more.
Besides, the Shotcut Video Editor for Windows 10 can let you mix the audio across all tracks. Also, you can quickly fade in and fade out the video with the help of easy to use fade controls. Furthermore, the tone generator tool can generate artificial sound frequencies.
You can also download DVDVideoSoft Free Video Editor Free Download Latest Version for Windows.
Shotcut Video Editor Free Download for Windows 10 Key Features:
- The Shotcut Video Editor for Windows 10 supports various audio and video formats. It can also support various image formats such as BMP, JPEG, GIF, TGA, PNG, SVG, and many more.
- Further, this free software can let you compose different video tracks. It can provide 3-way color wheelers for color corrections.
- The eyedropper tool can help you to pick the neutral color for white balancing.
- Various video wipe transitions supported by this best video editor for beginners are including bar, barn door, diagonal, box, iris, clock, matrix, and many more.
- Also, it offers various transition effects such as HSL Hue, HSL Saturation, Over, Add, Saturate, Darken, Dodge, Burn, Hard Light, Multiply, Screen, Overlay, and more.
- Moreover, it is also offering various video filters such as Audio Spectrum Visualization, Audio Waveform Visualization, Blur Box, Exponential, Blur: Gaussian, Blur: Low Pass, and more others.
- You can reverse or auto-rotate or speed up a video clip with the help of this free Shotcut video editor.
- The editing tools of this Shotcut Video Editor Free Download include trim, copy, cut, and paste. Also, you can mute, hide, and lock the track controls. Also, it can let you undo or redo for unlimited times when you are editing the projects.
- Moreover, this free software can let you create, play, save, edit, encode, and stream the MLT XML projects. Also, it can auto-save the project once it has finished.
Shotcut Video Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/88.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated systems
- Processor: Intel Pentium or AMD Processor
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 500 MB of available free space
- Developed by: Meltytech
Conclusion for Shotcut Video Editor Free Latest Version:
It has concluded that Shotcut Video Editor is one of the best video editing software for Windows operating systems, offering you various professional tools to edit your videos. This free video editor can help you to edit the videos quickly and saves you time. Even you can post these edited videos on any social account, such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. If you want to get this free Shotcut Video Editor latest version for your Windows 64-bit device, click on the direct download button given below the article.
Click here to get the Setup link to download the Shotcut Video Editing Software on your desktop computers.