VLC Media Player is an open-source, free multimedia play that can play various audio and video files easily. This free media player can play all files, disks, Webcams, devices, DVDs, audio CDs, VCDs, and streams. This best media player is simple, fast, powerful, and plays the video files with good visual quality and sound effects. With the help of this latest media player, you can add any audio & video form, such as MP4, MPEG, FLV, AVI, MPEG, 3GP, FLAC, OGG, AAC, AC3, etc. This free VLC Media Player latest version can work with all Windows versions such as Vista, XP, 7/8/10, and also it can support both 32/64 – bit configurated systems.
VLC Media Player for Windows (32-bit) Overview:
VLC Media Player for Windows 32-bit is the best media player, which has more popularity than the built-in Windows media player. This free media player is offering various advanced features, whereas no other multimedia player can provide. Download this free VLC Media Player latest version for your Windows operating systems to play multiple audio and video files. This best media player does not require any codec packs separately. It has already come with numerous codecs such as MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, WebM, WMV, MP3, and many more.
This free VLC player can support cross-platforms which are including, Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems X, UNIX, iOS, Android, and more. This VLC software is available for the cost of nothing, and it is entirely spyware-free and adware-free. Also, this free VLC software never tracks the personal files of the users. However, this best Windows media player can let you customize the interface by adding skins. Either you can add the skins or create your own skins with the help of a VLC skin editor. This VLC player has fall decoding on so many platforms. However, this free multimedia software can support O-copy on the GPU.
We can also recommend you KMPlayer Media Player 2019 Free Download for Windows 7/10
VLC Media Player Latest Version Key Features:
- This best media player has a full feature set over videos, video/audio filters, subtitle synchronization, and others.
- The supported input media for this free VLC player are UDP/RTP Unicast, UDP/RTP Multitask, DCCP/RTP Unicast, file, VCD, DVD video, Audio CD. DVB, MPEG Encoder, and more.
- Various input video file formats supported by this free VLC software are including MPEG, AVI, MOV/3GP, WMV/WMA, MP4, and many others.
- This easy-to-use software has a customizable user interface that can easily be accessed by both beginners and experienced users.
- The screen recording of this VLC Media Player Latest Version can help you to record the complete user activity with different settings such as the quality of the output file, screen size, output storage folder.
- It can also let you record a single video clip from a movie with the help of ‘record’ and ‘stop’ options.
- Moreover, this free video player for Windows 32-bit can play multiple radio stations, if you let it access the internet.
- This free VLC Media player can let you download YouTube videos easily. By pasting the URL link of the required video, this freeware can download it within minutes.
- It also has come with the Video Converter, which can convert the videos into required formats quickly and easily.
- And most importantly, this free media player can also support podcasts. You can subscribe to the favorite podcasts and listen to them whenever you want.
VLC Media Player System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP for both 32/64 – bit configurated processor.
- Processor: 3 GHz AMD Athlon Processor
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Hard Disk: 40 MB of available free hard disk space
- Developed by: VideoLAN
Conclusion for VLC Media Player Free Latest Version:
On the whole, VLC Media Player is the best media player with various advanced features, unlike the inbuilt media player. This free media player can play all kinds of video and audio files with significant enhancing sound effects. Get this free VLC Media Player latest version for your Windows by clicking on the direct download button given below.
Click here to get the link to download the VLC Media Player for Windows PCs.