Download FreeCommander XE Portable Version for Windows 10/7, as it not only compares your folders but, can also synchronize several folders present in your PC. Moreover, this free file manager for PC can also perform several tasks such as deleting files securely beyond recovery, and you do have the option to identify duplicate files. Besides, this best file manager supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download and install it on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
FreeCommander Free Download Overview:
Did you ever feel like file management in your system is getting tougher than earlier? Gradually when your business grows, you will have to transform your file system to the digital file management system as using papers is not so secure. The risk behind paper file system is, you might face various situations in which liquid substances might fall on your valuable documents, and there is also a chance of someone stealing them to damage your business. Now, let us discuss some of the major advantages of having a digital file management system. Firstly, having a digital file system reduces the cost of storing and transferring documents. Secondly, you can easily access any file or document on any desk so you can be sure that you will have a smoother workflow. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to choose a top-class file manager which can easily manage your files.
FreeCommander XE is very efficient in managing your files as it includes several options such as quick viewer, quick search, quick filter, and many more. More importantly, this file manager program can also allow you to view and access the start menu, folders, control panel, and even desktop. Interested users who are willing to download the portable version of FreeCommander can scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the download button.
Salient Features of FreeCommander for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of FreeCommander for Windows 10/7, users can perform several operations such as modifying the names of files and folders, copying files, deleting or moving them to any other location on your drive.
- Further, this best file manager also includes a drag and drop option which allows users to drag the files or folders and then drop them to any preferred location of their choice.
- Furthermore, this file manager for Windows also includes a tabbed interface which allows you to view all the drives in the form of tabs and it also contains a dual-panel technology to let you split the panel either vertically or horizontally.
- Besides, users can also choose the tree view of each panel, or they can also choose a plain view which doesn’t have any structure of files and folders.
- Moreover, this best file manager is capable of copying, moving, renaming, or opening paths, which are as long as two hundred and fifty-five characters.
- More importantly, this file manager for Windows can also display file properties, and it also includes a context menu option which allows you to right-click on any file and perform any activity of your choice.
- Apart from these features, users do have several options that allow them to calculate the size of the folder, or they can also search for duplicate files.
We also recommend users to try PeaZip File manager Free for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best file managers available in the market.
FreeCommander System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, FreeCommander is one of the top-class file managers which can help you effortlessly drag the files or folders and then drop them to any preferred location of their choice. Additionally, it can also calculate the size of the folder, and also search for duplicate files.