FreeFileSync is one of the best folder comparison and synchronization software for Mac Operating Systems and Windows devices. With the help of this freeware application, users can keep all their essential folders and files backed up with ease at the regular intervals ultimately. Besides, it is an open-source and cross-platform software, which supports Windows PC, Mac OS, and Linux devices. The latest version of FreeFileSync free is fully compatible with all versions of Mac Operating Systems such as Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
FreeFileSync Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
Do you want to store copies of on-premises files and folders to another device or the cloud? If yes, use the best file synchronization software available in the present software market. Among those, choose the rightmost one that gives complete satisfaction to deliver all their needs in no time. Finally, we recommend users to use one of the freeware application known as FreeFileSync, which includes excellent features and functionalities to perform all tasks well. The FreeFileSync free latest version for Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6, 10.7 Lion helps all users to keep all their essential folders and files in different locations for safety purposes.
Moreover, this is the preferred free, open-source application that can be efficiently run on the Mac platform. And yes, it pretty much helps to synchronize all the essential files. By using this free file sync software, users can copy all their records and data from one location to their required location in no time. The interface in this FreeFileSync is easy to use, reliable, and even user-friendly so that both the technical and non-technical users can access it freely whenever they needed for their devices. Therefore, if you wish to use this file synchronization software on your Mac Operating Systems, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the article as soon as possible. After downloading, you must follow all the basic installation steps and run on their devices.
On the main dashboard, you can see different sections like Start comparison, Include/exclude specific files, Change comparison settings, Start synchronization, Save/load configuration, Synchronization preview, Change synchronization settings, Synchronization statistic, Add folder pairs, Tree overview panel, Select left, and the right folders, Select categories to show on the grid, and more. On the other hand, it supports additional synchronization outlines through a command-line interface. RealTimeSync is a newly introduced advanced feature provided by FreeFileSync, which lets you execute a command line each time and simply detects all the changes in one of the monitored directories. Each time a folder or file is created, updated, or deleted in their subdirectories or the monitored directories, RealTimeSync free will run the command line.
When you compare two folders, this latest version of FreeFileSync free will analyze the paths related to both the right and left base folders of the included data. Initially, to set up a primary two-way synchronization with this application, click on the “Browse” option in the left pane and then select the source folder. Now in the right pane, you must click on the “Browse” option once again and select the target folder. Otherwise, just drag and drop the source and target folders on to the relevant fields so that FreeFileSync software can enter the folder addresses automatically.
After that, click on the “Synchronize” option mentioned in the top right corner. Immediately, FreeFileSync free for Mac will display the “Completed” section with complete information regarding the entire process and the log details. To end up the process, just click on the “Start” option. The freeware program will sit silently in the taskbar monitoring the required changes. Furthermore, the file sync tool chooses to include symbolics. It includes different synchronize variants like Mirror, Two-Way, Custom, and Update for advanced users.
FreeFileSync Free File Synchronization Software Latest Version Key Features:
- FreeFileSync free latest version for Mac OS comes with a simple, easy to navigate, and even user-friendly so that all users (new & old) can access it freely whenever they needed.
- The main objective of using this freeware program is to keep all their essential folders and files backed up with ease at the regular intervals completely.
- Moreover, users can create real-time file synchronization between the folders with the help of this FreeFileSync.
- By using this free sync tool, users can schedule all their copy jobs daily, weekly, monthly, with many timing options.
- This top best free synchronization software for Mac OS lets you easily and quickly interpret the copy previews to display the optimal picture of actions that needs to run while copying a folder.
- Furthermore, this FreeFileSync scheduler can be installed separately and allows users to run the copy operations automatically.
- With FreeFileSync software, users can sync all their contacts across all the devices instead of wasting time on adding each contact one by one.
- On the other hand, you can quickly sync the large folders too, as well as used in the USB drivers, desktop, tablets, and other such devices also including the external ones.
- Apart from this, users can also sync the calendar tasks across all the devices, so that they don’t need to worry about all the events or schedules. Simply, they can check it all the connected devices, whether they are at home or office.
FreeFileSync for Mac OS System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB free disk space needed or above
From the above information, I would like to conclude by saying that FreeFileSync free latest version is one of the best free file synchronization software that mainly designed for both home and business users to use on their Mac Operating Systems. In this, users can sync all their folders and files between different folders, external drives, or local drives. The free file sync software lets you keep all your files and folders backed up and up to date across multiple devices. Further, it offers a convenient means of synchronizing all the information in folders or files across more than one device. This freeware application is one of the best folder compression and synchronization solution that helps all Windows, Mac, and Linux users to create and manage all the backup of files with FTPS, FTP, and Google Drive support.
Finally, click on the below-shown download option to get the Setup File of FreeFileSync free latest version on your Mac Operating Systems.