Want to change the format of your audio files? Are you searching for the top-best converter for extracting audio from the videos? Then we are providing the popular converting software for all your audio files that is Freemake Audio Converter. Yes, the Freemake Audio Converter 1.1.8 for Windows PC helps the user to transform the audio files from one format to other formats. It supports all the popular audio formats like MP3, OGG, FLAC, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV, and many more. You can get this audio converter for free of cost so, why are you waiting? Just click the download button at the bottom of this article and make use of the converter on your computer. This audio converter is compatible with 32/64-Bit of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Freemake Free Audio Converter 1.1.8 for Windows Overview:
You no need wait for a long time while downloading, as well as installing the Freemake Audio Converter because it consumes a small file size. After the installation process, you can view the user interface of this converter. All the users can easily use this software and convert the audio files into different formats. While converting the files, you cannot observe any decrease in the system performance like it happens with other programs. The Freemake Free Audio Converter 1.1.8 for Windows helps in playing all these converted music tracks on multiple devices, including music players. By this, you can relax your mind by listening to the favorite audios in your free time.
Freemake Audio Converter Free Download Key Features:
- The Freemake Audio Converter 1.1.8 provides a huge number of audio formats such as MP3, DTS, APE, ADTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, AIFF, AMR, MP2, and many others.
- It includes many other advanced codecs like AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, and FLAC.
- You can import the audio file from your PC or else from any other devices like memory cards, DVDs, CDs, and other removable devices.
- All the converter audio files are playable in multiple devices such as iPhone, iPad, Nokia, iPod, Samsung, etc.
- If you like any audio or background music while watching the videos or movies, then you can get that audio by extracting it from the video file. After that, you can save that audio or music in any format you want.
- Moreover, the converted audio files can be uploaded to different devices like iPhone or iPad. At the same time, it automatically adds the MP3, as well as M4A files to iTunes Library. Interested users can visit the AVS Audio Converter Full Version.
- If you want to convert multiple audio files at the same time, then it offers the batch mode method. By using this batch conversion technique, you can take multiple audio files and convert them to any other formats.
- By using the merge option, it allows you to join two or more audios into one single file. You can take the same audio formatted files or different format files to merge into one file.
- To secure all your audio files, you can upload them to cloud services like Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- With the help of Freemake Audio Converter 1.1.8, you can edit bit rate, channels, and sample rate of the audio files.
- With simple mouse clicks, you can convert the audio files. First, add the file to convert, next, choose the format you want for converting the audios, and finally, click on the convert button.
Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 7/10 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD CPU or Faster
- RAM: 256 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 25 MB of free space
- Developed by: Freemake