Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 7/10 is a free audio converter that allows the users to convert any music files in the desired format. Just download and install this software in your PC free of cost, as it is compatible with both 32 Bit and 64 Bit.
Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 7 Overview:
The application converts the music files into 50+ different formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, FLAC, and it also can extract the audio from video files. They are plenty of converters available in the market like AVS Audio Converter, Bigasoft Audio Converter all the mentioned products are free to download. But they are available in a free trial to use the full version you need to buy them.
The program enables the user to encode the audio, extract the sound, and upload the tracks into iTunes or cloud storage right from the interface. You can convert the music files in a universal format and play them in any kind of portable device.
The interface of the application is simple, attractive, clean, and intuitive as all the audio tracks can be imported into the computer in the queue via the file explorer, as the drag & drop option is not working. Whether you are a professional or beginner user, you will easily find out your way around the program. During the installation process, some of the components are trying to install on your computer. These tools are not required for Freemake audio converter and also consumes a high amount of hard space.
Freemake Audio Converter for Windows Key Features:
- Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 7 has been the best audio converter for over five years, with more than 5 million users using it all around the world.
- The Freemake audio converter Free Download can encode almost all kinds of audio formats, which include OGG, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, DTS, and VOC. It can transcode several music files at once and supports the latest codec formats like AAC, Vorbis, and WMA Pro.
- Effortlessly convert music tracks into a universal format that can support your PC, Smartphone, Mac devices, tablets, and MP3 Players. It converts the tracks in high quality up to 320 KBps so that you can play them in any device.
- Extract the audio from the video and convert them to required media format tas it supports more than 500+ formats. It also includes rare formats like MP4, AVI, MP3, FLV, WebM, TS, VOB, and MOV.
- Users can convert and extract sound as well as upload them on the internet directly.
- You can effortlessly upload music files to iPhone, iPod or iPad, and it will automatically convert to MP3 and M4A then upload the audio files to the library.
- The user can quickly encode multiple files in the selected format. For example, WMA to MP3, FLAC to MP3, and more, then place them in a single or separately.
- You can merge several audio tracks into a single file or create endless playback. Also, you can combine the same format or different format in a single track.
- After finishing the converting process, the user needs to select the Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive as default storage. The software will automatically transfer all output MP3 files to the cloud.
- Furthermore, you can Customize and adjust the conversion settings like bitrate, specify codec, channel, sample rate. Also, you can select the 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound in the home to achieve professional results.
System Requirements to Download Freemake Audio Converter Free:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.0 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB or Above.
- Hard Disk Space: 25 MB.
- Developer: Freemake
Click on the given link to Download Freemake Audio Converter for Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP. Moreover, it is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–