Freemake Free Audio Converter is the best audio converter software for your Windows PCs. The audio converter supports to convert any audio file into any other audio formats quickly. At the same time, it can also support to converts all audio codec’s like AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, FLAC, and more. The best audio converter helps to extract audios from all formats of video files within seconds.
The Freemake Converter supports to converts multiple audio files at a time or simultaneously. And, the audio converter allows you to join the multiple audio clips into one and converted it to any supported output formats. Freemake Audio Converter supports to create a custom presets with the adjustment of bit rate, audio channel, and sample rate of the output audio.
You can also search for Faasoft Audio Converter Free Version Download for PC.
The best free audio converter software is an open source application available on the web. If you want to download click on the below-provided download button at the end of the topic. This audio converter works on all versions of Windows operating systems such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Moreover, Freemake Free Audio Converter supports to works on both the 32-bit and 64-Bit environments.
Freemake Free Audio Converter Download Latest Version Features:
- Freemake Free Audio Converter designed with a simple and user-friendly interface for converting audio files.
- It supports to convert audios between the formats Such as MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AMR, ADTS, AIFF, MP2, APE, DTS, M4R, AC3, VOC, etc.
- Moreover, it can also support to transcode several music files at once all modern codec’s. Included AAC, MP3, WMA Pro, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA Lossless, and so on.
- You can convert music files to the MP3 formats for your PC, Mac, tablets, mobile phones, and any MP3 players. And, the converter output MP3 songs compatible with any devices like iPhone, Zune, Nokia, HTC, Samsung, SanDisk, and more.
- The free audio converter allows you to extract audios from all supported video formats. Such as MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, DVD, WMV, HD, H.264, MOV, VOB, SWF, TS, WebM, and more.
- At the same time, it saves soundtracks and extracts audios from videos within seconds, original audio quality preserved.
- By using an audio converter, you can encode multiple tracks to the same format like WMA to MP3, Mp3 to FLAC, and so on.
- Besides, the free audio converting software allows you to merge the same formats or different formats of audio clicks to make single for an endless playback.
- Freemake Free Audio Converter also supports to upload music to Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, etc.
- While conversion time you can adjust the settings to achieve professional results. Such as specifying a codec, channel, bit rate, and sample rate.
We recommended you to download AVS Audio Converter 8.5 Free Download Full Version.
Freemake Audio Converter System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (both 32-Bit and 64-Bit).
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or higher.
- RAM: 256 MB of Memory (512 MB recommended).
- Hard Disk: 30 MB of free disk space.
- Developer: Digital Wave LTD.
Freemake Free Audio Converter is the best choice for selecting for your Windows-based systems. Which converts your favorite audios into any popular audio file formats easily and quickly? At the same time, the free audio converter supports to converts different types of audio formats. The free audio converter helps converts without quality loss of the original file. Moreover, it is free to download from our website and works on all Windows operating systems.
Click on the below-mentioned download button to download the Freemake Free Audio Converter on your Windows PC or Laptop.