FreeUndelete is the best data recovery software that restores files deleted even from Windows Recycle bin. This utility software for Windows is very helpful when files on an NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 or FAT12 get deleted accidentally. The FreeUndelete full version for PC is compatible with various Windows operating system versions such as 2000, XP, Vista, 2003 Server or 2008 Server. The FreeUndelete free download works with both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
FreeUndelete Download – Data Recovery Software for Windows 10 Overview:
People who have ever faced a situation of data loss due to accidental deletion or data corruption will definitely know the importance of data recovery software. We all know that data collection and gathering requires a lot of hard work, but without any recovery software, all your hard work goes in vain. To avoid such situations, we suggest you install the best recovery software that undeletes the files.
Undeletion is a process of recovering files deleted from the file system by file deletion. FreeUndelete for Windows 10 has the capability to retrieve files deleted from Recycle Bin. Besides, it can also recover lost data in various fixed and removable media, especially hard drives. File deletion is just a small change in the system file index. Therefore, this file recovery software takes advantage of it and recreates the index entry to recover the file.
In addition to this, the free download FreeUndelete software saves recovered files in a new preferred location by the user. By doing so, the software prevents the overwriting of files with original media.
How to Install and Use FreeUndelete Software?
- Firstly, you need to stop all the activities that are running on the disc from which you want to undelete the files. Make sure you don’t write the disk as it can damage the contents of the deleted files.
- Secondly, you have to download and install FreeUndelete, after completion of this process you need to save the setup file and install the program to a disk that doesn’t consist of files that are to be undeleted.
- Finally, you can go ahead clicking on the run button to install the recovery software.
Note: In case there is only a C drive, and that is where you want to undelete the files. We suggest you to use a USB flash drive as a destination to download and install the recovery software.
FreeUndelete Full Version – Recovery Software for PC Key Features:
- The recovery software for PC supports file formats NTFS 1.0, NTFS 2.0, FAT12, FAT16, and FAT32.
- Further, this data recovery software has a user-friendly interface for professionals and also beginners.
- More importantly, this best recovery software for Windows allows the user to recover the files deleted from Windows Recycle Bin.
- With the help of this PC recovery software, users can scan all the drives to check for the deleted files.
- In addition to this, users can recover files from external drives, memory cards, and SD cards.
- Furthermore, the FreeUndelete full version supports name filters that help you in finding the files and folders.
- On the other hand, the best recovery software displays file names, type, status, modified date and also the date of creation. You can also refer to Tenorshare Any Data Recovery Software which is also one of the best recovery software.
FreeUndelete Free Download System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008 Server (32/64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or Later
- RAM: 256 MB or More
- Hard-disk: 10 MB of free disk space
FreeUndelete is the best data recovery software that helps you recover various file formats by scanning all the drives.