Download G DATA Total Security for free on your Windows PC, as it can not only delete unnecessary toolbars and add-ons from various browsers available in the market. In addition to this, the software also includes anti-virus and anti-ransomware features to prevent multiple viruses, trojans, and malware attacks that can harm your PC. Further, the best total security suite is compatible with different versions of Windows, such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
We also recommend you to read the article Bitdefender Total Security Review.
G DATA Total Security Free Download:
Did you ever come across situations in which an outsider was able to access your computers placed in a network? Once if an outsider can access your computers, which are placed in the network, there is a high chance of loss of your data, or they might also do any mischevious activity, which can cause huge damage to you. For this reason, experts suggest you download and install the best total security suite that can secure your systems in a network by using firewall protection.
G DATA Total Security Free Download includes the best firewall protection that can monitor your internet traffic to prevent malicious programs from accessing your PC. Moreover, the firewall protection in this software can allow you to choose a single computer of your choice to perform file-sharing activities, and the rest of the PCs are not allowed to have file-sharing options. Moreover, this best free total security software also encrypts all your backup files to save them in your PC or an external storage drive. You might also check for K7 Total Security Free Download, which is one of the best security software available.
G DATA Total Security for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of the ransomware protection feature, G DATA Total Security for Windows can easily restrict several malicious programs like malware, spyware, rootkits, viruses, and others.
- Moreover, the password manager option in this software allows you to store all your user names and passwords so that you can easily access social media sites, do online shopping, and also view your emails.
- More importantly, this internet security software can check for several vulnerabilities in your system programs, and later on, it can download the required patches from the official websites.
- Further, users can make use of this security software to backup several files and documents to cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Besides, the browser cleaner tool in this total security software can also eliminate all the unwanted toolbars and add-ons in different browsers such as IE, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
You may also click on the link to read more about Zillya! Total Security for Windows PC.
- Furthermore, this free security software allows you to apply restrictions and control, which users on the system can use flash drives, burning software, and even other external storage devices such as hard drives.
- Apart from these features, the PC tune-up software can clear all the unwanted registry entries and other temporary files that can drag your PC performance to a large extent. Interested users can also download and install 360 Total Security for Windows 10/7.
G DATA Total Security System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: G DATA.
G DATA Total Security Conclusion:
On the whole, G DATA Total Security can protect your PC from various malicious programs and also tune-up your PC to improve the performance. Moreover, this security software can backup several files and documents to cloud storage such as Google Drive or Dropbox.