Download G Data Total Security Free Trial Version on your Windows PC to encrypt all your confidential and sensitive files with a password and it can also eliminate all the unwanted toolbars and add-ons present in your browser. In addition to this, the top antivirus for Windows can backup your data so that you don’t lose your data even if any malware or virus attacks your PC. Further, the trial version of this best free security software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions.
G Data Total Security 2019 Free Download Overview:
Have you ever experienced the loss of confidential files or have you ever thought of worst scenarios like loss of banking credentials while doing online shopping? With the advancing technology, cybercriminals with have started developing programs spyware, keyloggers and even phishing websites that are capable of stealing your sensitive information, and later on, they use this information to steal your money from your internet banking accounts. Apart from this, there are multiple ransomware and rootkit programs present in today’s internet environment, which can attack your operating system immediately after booting your PC. So experts advise you to download the best total security suite that can prevent such online threats from stealing information or damaging your PC.
G Data Total Security 2019 Free Download allows you to protect your PC from ransomware and rootkits which can enter your PC without your knowledge, and inflict serious damages once you boot the system. Moreover, this best antivirus for Windows can also check your incoming and outgoing emails to delete any infected attachments. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of G Data Total Security 2019 can click on the download button, which is available at the bottom of the article. You might also download and install Bitdefender Total Security Free Download as it is also one of the best security software available in the market.
G Data Total Security for Windows Key Features:
- By using the firewall protection, G Data Total Security for Windows allows you to set the security levels such as standard, low, high, maximum, or you can even disable the firewall if necessary. The autopilot mode in this firewall would block all the firewall queries to the user. If enable the option to create rules manually, then the firewall will ask you while creating a rule.
- Further, this best total security suite includes real-time protection feature that includes a behavior monitor that has the intelligence to detect unknown malware programs.
- Furthermore, this security software also consists of features like anti-ransomware and exploit protection which can protect your PC against encryption trojans and exploitation of software vulnerabilities.
- Moreover, the password manager in this total security suite stores and secures your online passwords, banking credentials, and contact information with the help of a master password.
- More importantly, the parental control feature in this program allows you to create, alter, or delete prohibited content or allowed content for various users present on the PC.
- Apart from these features, this free antivirus for Windows is capable of displaying the current status of the encrypted folders and allows you to create or remove encryptions. Users can also check for Quick Heal Total Security Full Version for Windows 7 as it can also encrypt your files and folders to prevent data loss due to ransomware attacks.
G Data Total Security System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 2 GB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
G Data Total Security Conclusion:
On the whole, G Data Total Security 2019 is the best security software available in the market as it can defend your PC from most advanced ransomware and rootkits. Apart from this, the firewall protection also protects your computer when connected to the various networks by using the set of rules.