Download Geek Uninstaller Pro as it not only eliminates various stubborn programs but, also ensures that there are no leftover files present in your device after completion of the uninstallation. Moreover, Geek Uninstaller Trial Version also provides a detailed log history of the uninstallation process so that you can view all the details of the programs which were removed from your PC. Besides, this free program removal tool supports various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download and install the trial version of this program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Geek Uninstaller Free Download Trial Version Review:
Most of the applications or programs which we use nowadays are reliable and show maximum decency when we choose to uninstall or remove them. In such situations, built-in uninstallers can easily remove them from the PC, but it is not the same every time as the program might not respond to the normal uninstallation process. Many users wonder what to do when they are unable to eliminate the stubborn programs, and the best option they have is installing an uninstaller program which can use the force delete option to eliminate all the stubborn programs. There are many uninstallers available in the market which are capable of removing all the traces of programs and their entries so that your PC can run faster. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to check for the best uninstaller tool which can easily remove stubborn programs.
Geek Uninstaller Free Download Trial Version is highly efficient in eliminating stubborn programs, and it can also track programs while you are installing them so that it can also remove all the registry entries while removing unwanted programs. More importantly, this program removal tool can also remove Windows store apps which you don’t need so that you can use the available space to install other programs. Apart from this, it can even identify hidden programs of unknown sizes and force remove all of them along with their traces. Interested users who are willing to install the trial version of Geek Uninstaller can scroll to the bottom of the post and click on the download button. Users can also download Revo Uninstaller Pro Free Trial as it can also track all programs while installing and undo all the registry changes at the time of uninstalling the program.
Salient Features of Geek Uninstaller Pro for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of startup manager in Geek Uninstaller Pro for Windows 10/7, users can enable several programs to start with Windows, or they can also remove several programs list of startup programs.
- Further, this free uninstaller also lets you choose the install and trace option so that the program can watch all the changes made to the file system and registry.
- Furthermore, this best uninstaller can also identify several hidden components which can’t be removed by using the normal uninstallation process.
- Besides, users can also choose a particular program and go for appropriate actions such as forced removal, remove the entry, registry entry, and you can even choose to search for the details of entry in Google if required.
- At times, several users may feel they are wasting space for Windows store apps, in such situations, this program helps users to uninstall them, and later on, users can use the space for purposes.
- Apart from these features, this utility software also includes several preferences such as display software updates that are initially collapsed, display a pop-up window with recently installed applications, and many more.
We also recommend you to try Advanced Uninstaller PRO for Windows 7 as it is also one of the best uninstallers available in the market.
Geek Uninstaller System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Geek Uninstaller Conclusion:
On the whole, Geek Uninstaller is one of the top-class uninstallers which forcefully remove hidden components and free up space to help you use the memory for other tasks. Additionally, it can also track the programs which you are newly installing so that it can undo all the changes made to the file system and registry at the time of uninstallation.