Download GetDataBack Pro Latest Version, as it allows users to backup data by creating image files of various storage devices such as USB, hard drives, SSD, and many more. Moreover, this free GetDataBack Pro also allows users to choose any drive of their choice so that they can recover any data. In addition to this, the backup software also supports multiple file systems such as NTFS, FAT, Ex-FAT, EXT, HFS+, and APFS. Further, GetDataBack Pro supports various editions of Windows such as Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the latest version of this free data backup software is installable on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
GetDataBack Pro Free Download Latest Version Review:
Did you ever know why is it so important to have a data backup and recovery plan to run a successful business? Nowadays, when employees use devices for a longer period, it becomes quite obvious that at some point, they might experience hard drive crashes due to which businesses have to lose crucial data, and it even results in loss of productivity. Apart from hard drive crashes, malware attacks, and theft of computers can also result in serious data losses that can damage your business to a larger extent. To avoid huge losses to the businesses, developers have come up with backup and recovery tools that are very efficient in avoiding data losses. So experts recommend users to install a backup and recovery tool that can ensure you don’t lose any of your valuable data.
GetDataBack Pro Free Download Latest Version is highly capable of performing the backup of your valuable files, which you might want to recover in case of data losses. More importantly, this free data backup software for Windows also includes options such as load previous recovery and save current recovery so that you can recover the data at any time of your choice. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to click on the download and start receiving the latest version of GetDataBack Pro. Interested users can also try ASCOMP BackUp Maker Latest Version to backup their entire drive to any other storage device.
Salient Features of GetDataBack Pro for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of GetDataBack Pro for Windows 10/7, users can select any drive or file system of their choice to recover files that they might have lost earlier.
- Further, this best data recovery can also recover the names of the lost files, and it can even recover the folders and subfolders so that you don’t have to lose the directory structure.
- Furthermore, this free data recovery also allows you to choose one of four sophisticated data recovery levels. Level one is useful to mount the file system, and it is the fastest one. Level two is known as an intelligent file system scan and recovery. Level three is for a thorough file system scan and recovery. Level four is meant to perform a complete drive scan that can perform a complete drive scan to find any data-trace, and it slower when compared to all three levels.
- Moreover, this free file recovery software can also display the recovery details according to MFT, boot sectors, file systems, and many more.
- More importantly, this program can also create image files of the various drives by compressing so that it doesn’t occupy too much space.
We also recommend users to download EaseUS Todo Backup Free Latest Version for Windows 10 as it is one of the best backup software available in the market.
System Requirements of GetDataBack Pro:
- OS: It supports Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on GetDataBack Pro:
On the whole, GetDataBack Pro is one of the top-class file recovery tools that can display recoverable file details according to MFT, boot sectors, file systems, and many more. Additionally, it can also recover file names and even the folder’s structure so that you don’t have to recreate the subfolders.