Gilisoft Audio Editor is a lightweight audio editing software for Windows PC and other Windows-based devices. This best free audio editor helps all Windows users to manage and edit all their audio files in just a few mouse clicks. With the basic editing tools, users can cut, mix, trim, join, split, delete all their essential audios with excellent quality. Furthermore, the full version of Gilisoft Audio Editor is highly compatible with all versions of Windows Operating Systems such as Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for both 32, 64-bit architectures.
Gilisoft Audio Editor Free Download for Windows 10/8/7 Overview:
Do you want to manage and edit all your system audio files on your own? No need to worry because there are bundles of audio editing software’s available in the present software market for free of charge. Among those, Gilisoft Audio Editor trial version is one of the best free audio editing software, which comes up with excellent functionalities and features to deliver all their tasks in less time. The Gilisoft Audio Editor Free for Windows 10/8/7 allows users to manage and edit all their personal audio files with basic editing tools like cutter, trimmer, joiner, and many more. In addition to this, it also comes with a free audio recorder, which lets you record both the system sounds and microphone within a single mouse click.
The interface in this free multimedia software is reliable, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the novices and technical users can access it anywhere, anytime with more comfort. Besides, it supports many audio file formats such as AIF/AIFF, MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, MID/MIDI, AC3, AAC, MKA, AU, etc. Therefore, if you wish to use this Gilisoft Audio Editor trial version on your Windows PC or personal laptops, then click on the download option specified at the end of the post as quickly as possible. After that, hit the downloaded executable file of the Gilisoft Audio Editor to Setup the installation process.
The welcome to Gilisoft Audio Editor setup wizard opens on your desktop screen, where you need to click on the next option to move further. In the license agreement page, users need to follow all the conditions and terms and later click on the “I accept the agreement” option to begin the installation process. Otherwise, click exit to end the setup process. In the next screen, choose the proper destination location by using the Browse option. Otherwise, you can continue with the default folder. Later, click on the install option to begin the installation process. The setup will ask you to select the start menu folder in that you can change the default start folder by simply clicking on the Browse option and then click on the Next button to continue.
In the next screen, you must select additional tasks. You can enable the create a desktop icon & a quick launch icon. Click on Next to proceed with the installation process. In the ready to install page, click on the install option to begin the installation process or click the back option to change the required settings. Immediately, the installation process of this audio editing application starts on your devices. Completing the Gilisoft Audio Editor Setup Wizard displays on your screen. Here, click on the Finish option to exit Setup and open the welcome wizard.
On the main screen, you can see different options like the Menu bar, editing tools, and many more. Initially, click on the add file option to add the essential audio files from your Windows computers. Once you load the file, you can select the particular segment that you need to adjust. After that, perform your tasks as per your requirements. On the other hand, if you want to record system audios with this freeware application, then click on the record option mentioned at the toolbar and then select the recording mode as per your preference and start the recording process.
Gilisoft Audio Editor Free Trial Version Key Features:
- Gilisoft Audio Editor free trial version for Windows 10/8/7 is well-designed audio editing software that mainly helpful for professionals, and beginners can access it freely all the time.
- This professional audio editor supports a broad range of audio file formats such as WAV, MPEG (MP3, MP2), Ogg Vorbis, Windows Media Audio, M4A, MP2, RA, CDA, TTA, RAM, Dialogic VOX, Audio Tracks, etc.
- With the help of basic editing tools, users can Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Delete, Trim, and more to take their process to an extreme level.
- It comes with new audio recording software, which enables users to record any of the sounds you hear, like DVD/CD, online streaming audio files, live performances, internet, interviews, vinyl records, conventional radio, microphones, tape players, electronic instruments, mixers, etc.
- At the same time, they can also edit all the recorded audio files and add effects to it to take them to the next level. While recording the audio using this program, users can choose to record computer sounds, microphone sound, or both.
- The Mix File function by Gilisoft Audio Editor for Windows 10/7 permits users to mix two audio files efficiently, quickly, and easily. At the same time, they can even combine multiple audio files one after another to create a music file.
- In this application, you can modify all the audio by utilizing sound effects. You can use sound effects like delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, fade-out, fade-in, silence, echo, and lots more.
Gilisoft Audio Editor System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 (32, 64-bit architectures)
- Processor: Intel core Pentium or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: GiliSoft International LLC
On the whole, the Gilisoft Audio Editor free trial version is the professional audio editing software for Windows users to manage and edit all their audio files in just a few mouse clicks. With the help of this video to audio converter tool, users can quickly extract music themes from YouTube videos, home movies, or any different video files with lossless quality. In this freeware application, users can organize their music by, among other things, artist, title, track number, and album.
Furthermore, users can transfer their audio files to several devices like Smartphones, iTunes, iPads, Android, iPhones, iPods, etc. in one step. Users can mix any of the audio files as well as blend several audio tracks in no time. After editing your personal audio files, you can playback them on any portable devices, home players, and even give presentations, online tutorials, seminars, and many more.
Hit the below-given download option to get the link of Gilisoft Audio Editor free trial version for personal PCs and laptops.