Download Gilisoft Private Disk for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to create lockers in your hard drive to store encrypted files but, also lets you copy the lockers to any USB or external drives and makes them executable. More importantly, this security software is also capable of creating a new portable locker in the USB drive so that you can store your sensitive files in them. Besides, Gilisoft Private Disk Free Trial is compatible with various Windows editions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download and install this program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Gilisoft Private Disk Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever experience privacy breaches as a result of others stealing your device for the sake of accessing your sensitive information? There are many instances, in which users may forget their device in an unknown location and if the device falls into the hands of cybercriminals they can easily access your data and inflict serious damages which can cause financial losses, or you may even lose your privacy as they may access your images or memories.
So to avoid privacy breaches, programmers have come up with disk encrypter tools which can effectively encrypt your disk and prevent unauthorized users from accessing your sensitive information. Apart from this, there are many disk encrypters which can mount several disks at the same time, and by doing so, you can save your data on different disks to access the information quickly. For this reason, experts suggest you check for all the features of the disk encrypters and then download the best one that suits your device.
Gilisoft Private Disk Free Download Trial Version is very efficient in mounting multiple disks which allow you to save several types of data on different disks to let you access them as quickly as possible. More importantly, this best disk encrypter for Windows can also give a different appearance to the folders present in your drive so that other users may not easily recognize them. Users can also move to the bottom of the post and click on the download button to start installing the trial version of Gilisoft Private Disk. Interested users can also check for Cryptic Disk Free Trial to encrypt their USBs, HDDs, and SDDs.
Salient Features of Gilisoft Private Disk for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Gilisoft Private Disk for Windows 10/7, users can password protect and compresses their valuable files and save them in their email as attachments.
- Further, this free disk encrypter can also burn user’s lockers to CD’s and DVD’s and make them executable.
- Furthermore, users can also use this program to copy lockers to USB and external drives and make them executable so that they can easily recover those files if they experience any data loss situations.
- Besides, this software allows you to create a locker before encrypting files, and once you are done with it, you can start encrypting files and store them inside the lockers.
- Moreover, this best disk encrypter also lets you hide several files and folders, or you may also use the disguise feature to change the appearance of the folder so that others may not be able to identify it.
- Apart from these features, this encryption software also includes a password wallet option which can save your sensitive information like passwords, credit cards details, and bank account details in an encrypted form.
We also recommend users to download Dekart Private Disk for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best disk encrypters which protect your data from unauthorized access.
Gilisoft Private Disk System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Gilisoft Private Disk Conclusion:
On the whole, Gilisoft Private Disk Free Trial is one of the top-class disk encrypters which can effectively encrypt your files, and it can also hide or disguise the folders to prevent others from accessing them. Additionally, it can also encrypt and store your sensitive information like passwords, credit cards details, and bank account details.