Free Download GiliSoft Video Editor for Windows as it is capable of adding watermarks or logos while creating a video to make sure others cannot reuse it. In addition to this, the best free video editor can also create picture-in-picture video and GIF animations. Further, this video editor for PC is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit editions. More importantly, this free video editing software is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
GiliSoft Video Editor Free Download Overview:
When we are on tour visiting multiple places across the world, most of us make sure we have a digital camera or camcorder to capture the surroundings around us in the form of videos or photos. However, raw videos don’t look that good when compared to the edited ones. For this reason, GiliSoft Video Editor Free Download for Windows allows you to make various changes such as crop and add effects to make your videos more attractive. Moreover, when you shoot videos while going on a tour, those videos consume a huge amount of space, and as a result, you might fall short of memory to shoot further videos. In order to help users in such situations, experts have included a video compression feature that helps in compressing the video and freeing space to let you shoot more and more videos.
Interested users can also Download Movavi Video Editor for Windows.
GiliSoft Video Editor for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of GiliSoft Video Editor for Windows, users can improve the video quality by using the video enhancing tools that can increase the brightness, contrast, and saturation of the video.
- Besides, many users ignore the orientation of the video while capturing it, and later on regret for doing so. To help users change the orientation of the video, this video editor for Windows has included a rotate video option.
- Further, the best free video editor allows you to add text or subtitles to videos so that users can read them and understand the message conveyed in the video.
- Furthermore, this movie editing software also lets you add music or audio file of MP3, FLAC, WMA, or OGG format to another video which is available in a different format.
- Moreover, the GiliSoft Video Editor Free Download also allows you to compress video to save the space in your device, and you can also shoot multiple videos.
- More importantly, this video editor for PC allows users to create a GIF by using video, and it supports almost all the video formats.
- In addition to this, the best video editing tool can also include images or logos of organizations so that they can claim digital copyrights on the videos.
- Apart from these features, the video cropping tool allows you to crop the videos to remove the unnecessary parts. You might also check for DVDVideoSoft Free Video Editor, which is one of the best video editors available in the market.
GiliSoft Video Editor System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: At least 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 400 MB of free space.
- Developer: GiliSoft International LLC.
GiliSoft Video Editor Conclusion:
Overall, GiliSoft Video Editor for Windows is one of the best video editing software as it can allow you to compress the video and also allows you to crop the video to remove the unnecessary areas. In addition to this, you can also include GIF animations by using this video editor.
After thoroughly reading the article, we advise you to click on the download button to get the executable file of GiliSoft Video Editor Free Download for Windows.