The Gilisoft Video Editor is the best video editor tool. It is used to edit various videos with simple features. Download Gilisoft Video Editor latest version 10.0 which is available for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and, 10 and it supports 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Gilisoft Video Editor Free Download Overview:
The Gilisoft Video Editor comes with an easy and user-friendly interface. It includes many video editing tools to edit, crop, rotates, adds filters, watermarks and many more to make the perfect look for your videos. The free video editing tool does not occupy much space to run on your computer. The interface seems to be in tiles format and easily understandable for users to edit any kind of video including animated, GIF files, movie videos, etc. From beginners to experts, everyone can easily edit their videos. You can split videos with the help of splitter tool according to time or file size. For example, you want to split videos into files of 2 minutes each, Gilisoft can do this easily. Similarly, you can split videos by file size, so that they can be saved in mentioned size and also you can even customize your split by pointing them using Split Point.
You can also download Pinnacle Studio Video Editor free version for Windows PC.
Join files of the same format and save them with the joining option. You can choose the format you want to save your video in or even add a custom format. You can also add digital watermarks to add an extra touch to your video. Moreover, you can add subtitle to your videos to explain the particular moment in the video. The Gilisoft comes with an inbuilt feature that merges the subtitle files to your videos. It supports both SRT and ASS subtitles text format.
Gilisoft Video Editor Full Version for Windows 32/64 Bit Features:
- Cut your videos into tiny fragments or pieces with no change in the picture quality. In other words, Gilisoft Video Editor can cut your videos into videos of smaller lengths without changing the image quality.
- The batch cutter helps you to cut multiple videos simultaneously in the batch mode.
- The best video editor has an advanced Cutter feature allows you to cut videos into smaller files and edit them individually.
- You can also delete unwanted video clips after cutting them.
- You can enhance your videos by adding watermarks, animations, subtitles, effects and also adjusting their brightness, saturation, he, etc. You can also rotate videos to bring out a dramatic effect.
- You can merge multiple small video files to make one single video using Gilisoft Video Editor’s joiner tool.
- Split videos with the Splitter tool. In other words, divide your videos and save them.
- Basic video adjusting tools like saturation, brightness, contrast are also available. More effects such as wood carving, fog, oil painting, negative, mosaic, pencil are also there.
- You can also preview the video immediately after adding effects.
- Add watermarks such as logos on your video to claim copyrights or even to make the video more effective.
- Add subtitles to your videos in the different sizes and positions that you want.
- Moreover, you can make your videos more interesting by adding music to it. With Gilisoft Video Editor’s Add Music tool, you can add audio files of FLAC, MP3, OCG or, WMA format to your video format and save them.
- The Rotate option lets you rotate your videos to orient them perfectly.
- You can crop out unwanted fragments of your videos and also improves them by adding effects and subtitles.
Gilisoft Video Editor for Windows 32/64 Bit System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and, 10
File Size: 35 MB
Memory: Minimum 1GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1GB Free Disk Space
Processor: Intel Pentium