GIMP is a free photo manipulation program for Windows operating software. This free photo editing software is open-source software, where you can change its source code and add your changes. The name of this GIMP software stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. This free image editor can support cross-platforms which are including Linux, GNU, OS X, Windows operating systems. However, this free Photoshop software is compatible with all kinds of Windows versions as well as 32/64 – bit configurated processors.
GIMP Free Photo Editor for Windows 7 Overview:
If you wanted to create high-quality photo manipulations, you need the best suitable image manipulation software on your computer. Download this free GIMP photo editor free portable version for Windows operating systems. This high range photo editing software can be more helpful for designers, photographer, illustrator, or scientists who need to create various 3D- images. This free image editing software is offering a wide range of sophisticated tools to edit pictures. Additionally, this free editing software is also offering various customizable options and 3rd party plug-ins for its users.
These tools provided by this free photo editor will help you for high-quality image manipulation. This free GIMP editor will provide suitable components to draw your imaginations on the screen. From re-touching to the restoring to creative composites, your imaginations can perfectly draw with the help of this free image manipulation program. This free GIMP portable version gives the flexibility to edit the images into amazing creations.
However, this free photo manipulation software has used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components, and mockups. Also, this freeware is offering a variety of advanced features to edit beautiful creations.
We also recommend you to download Movavi Photo Editor Download Full Version for Windows
GIMP 2.10 Free Portable Version for Windows Key Features:
- This portable image editing software is a high-quality framework for scripted image manipulation. However, it can supports multi-languages like C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and others.
- Further, this free Photoshop software is providing top-notch color management features to assure high-quality color reproductions across digital and printable media.
- Moreover, this free image editing software will show extensibility in functions when it is integrating with various programming languages like Scheme, Python, Perl, and more.
- This extensibility will result in a high level of customization as well as large numbers of scripts and plug-ins.
- However, it offers a customizable interface which you can fill with the tools according to your needs for every task.
- Also, the photo enhancement tools include fixing perspective distortion, eliminating barrel distortion, vignetting with a powerful filter, and channel fixer.
- Moreover, the digital retouching will help you to remove the unneeded portions with the help of cloning tool and touch up minor portions with the help of healing tools.
- It can support various file formats like TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PSD, TGA, BMP, XWD, and many more others.
- Additionally, the transparent virtual file system will help you to load and save files from other computers which are connected remotely.
- Also, you can save those files in the archived formats like ZIP, BZ2, GZ, and GIMP in order to save the space.
GIMP 2.10 for Windows System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Memory: 256MB RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB Free Space
- Processor: 2GHz or faster
Conclusion for GIMP Free Portable Version:
In the end, it has concluded that GIMP is the best Photoshop software for Windows operating software. This free photo manipulation program is working great with all kinds of Windows versions. To download this free GIMP Photo editor 2.10 free portable version for Windows operating systems click on the direct download button given below the article.