GIMP Photo Editor Windows 2.10.14 free photo editing software like photoshop, which comes with a pack of photo editing tools. Shortly, GIMP is a GNU Image Manipulation Program, an open-source, free photoshop software to manipulate photos. GIMP image editor is free for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows & more for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Moreover, the application is user-friendly & holds all the essential tools for photo editing to enhance your photo manipulation over digital media.
Download & install the GIMP image manipulation software. Stable version 2.10.14 Windows platform from our software collection for free. Users also choose Movavi Photo Editor, a powerful picture editing software which is handy even for beginners.
About GIMP Freeware Photoshop App:
GIMP offers a simple & intuitive interface when it comes to photo manipulation available for multiple supported OS. This free photo editor is accessible and friendly for all novice users as well as for advanced users. Well, the setup process of GIMP is a simple task that requires essential system resources and doesn’t affect your PC. Click here to view GIMP Tutorials, which includes a step-by-step procedure that makes it easy to create/edit/manipulate your photos.
The GIMP Image Editing program visuals all the essential tools where you need to work with photos. If you’re a new user, then you might face some difficulties until you get used to the interface. GIMP used as paint, which includes a set of painting tools including Brush, Pencil, Airbrush, Clone, etc. as well as supports custom brushes, patterns, and sub-pixel sampling to achieve high-quality images. GIMP features tile-based memory management so, the image size is defined only by available disk space and a large number of images open at one time virtually.
Further, GIMP offers high-quality photo manipulation tools from photo retouching to restoring with no limits, and only the limit is your imagination. You can use this photoshop software for producing icons, graphical design elements, image transformation & more tasks. With GIMP, it is possible to create animations, insert text strings, adjust contrast, clone objects as well as it is a powerful zooming tool to view your pictures in a defined dimension.
Consequently, there are lots of image manipulation tools powered by GIMP to enhance your pictures. Also, you can change the source code and share your changes though it is freeware. To sum up, GIMP offers a flexible way to expand/manipulate or to create your digital images to the next level.
Key Features of GIMP Image Manipulation Software Windows:
- GIMP features an intuitive interface understandable for all levels of users. The overview of GIMP comprises of a pack of photo manipulations tools in an arranged manner.
- It is entirely free to download & use on GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows, Unix & more OS supported platforms. Although GIMP is an open-source program so, some users can derive plans of their own.
- The program is capable of handling all popular image formats JPG, GIF, PNG & more.
- GIMP provides artists with the power and flexibility to transform images into unique arts.
- Moreover, the program supports hundreds of plugins to increase the functionality of the software.
- It supports file, which includes BMP, gif, jpeg, png, PCX, pdf, png, ps, PSD, SVG, tiff, TGA, XPM, & others.
- Also, it uses advanced scripting capabilities like Scheme, Python, Perl, C, C++ more.
GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) 2.10.14 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8 .1/10, Linux, OS X
- Memory: Minimum 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space: Requires 100 MB of free space
- Processor: requires Multi-core 32 bit and 64-bit processor
Click the below download button to install GIMP 2.10.14 Photo Editing Sof