GoPlay Editor is a two-in-one toolbox that can record your desktop screen activity and also let you edit your videos with its wide range of video editing tools. The screen recording tools include full or custom area capture, record videos from webcam, input audio through microphone or record live audio, and more. On the other hand, the video editing software comes tools such as effects, split, merge, crop, transition, and other basic editing tools. Download this free screen recorder and video editor for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and older versions of Windows. Also, GoPlay Editor is compatible with both 32-Bit and 64-Bit architecture.
The screen recording process is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, select the area of the screen you want to record. You can also schedule the screen recorder by setting the start and end time in case you are away. Once you are done with recording, stop it recorder and go to the video editor if you want to edit the videos. Save the recording in the desired format and preferred location after editing.
GoPlay Editor Screen Recorder and Video Editor Key Features:
- Record the computer screen, take screenshots or do them both simultaneously with this best screen capture tool. You can record a selected area, full screen or customized area according to your preference.
- The video screen capture software enables PIP, that is, Picture In Picture recording. In other words, you can record video from your webcam while recording the computer screen.
- Include your own voice in the videos that would work great for narrations, documentaries and also tutorials. Further, you can also add other audio files from your desktop folders as background music.
- The 4k-60 FPS feature of GoPlay Editor enables you to record your game sessions and upload them later.
- Edit the screen recording or other videos using the video editing tools that include crop, cut, trim, transitions, effects, and more other features.
- Join two or more videos by using the merge tool and similarly, split videos into small clips using the video splitter.
- Enhance your videos by adding various effects, transitions, subtitles, and other texts using the audio video editing software.
- Share your creations with loved ones by exporting them via email. In addition, the free screen recorder also lets you upload videos to popular video streaming websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and others.
- Edit the audio files by adjusting their properties, remove background noise, enhance the volume, and other specifications.
- GoPlay Editor supports Add texts on the videos draw using the drawing tools in real-time while the screen is being recorded; enable smooth transitions of the video frames using the transition filter and more.
GoPlay Editor System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-Bit and 64-Bit)
- File Size: 10 MB
- Disk Space: 100 MB of free space
- Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum
- Processor: Intel Pentium, AMD or later versions
- Developer: Beyond Play Limited