Download the Guardian Internet Security Trial Version on your Windows 7/10 from our website collection.
For securing the desktops, keystrokes, private/banking data, and personal identity from existing and future threats, Quick Heal Technologies Limited came up with this Guardian Internet Security for Windows PCs. It is the world’s leading antivirus software that owns high-detection rates in finding and blocking viruses, malware, spyware, rootkits, phishing, Trojans, etc. This Guardian Internet Security for Windows 10 holds many high-level protection tools that provide a clean and secure experience while browsing or financial transactions or downloading or doing any other work. With the browsing protection, total ransomware protection, email security, anti-malware, firewall, and others, it gives 100% protection from all kinds of e-threats and cyber-criminals.
We strongly suggest this Guardian Internet Security for your PC because of its advanced protection techniques. In case if you have any other antivirus software on your computer, then uninstall it and install this Guardian Software immediately. You can download and Setup the Guardian Internet Security on all your Windows computers, regardless of the version because it supports all editions, from Windows XP to Windows 10, including 32-bit and 64-bit. For more details regarding the features it offers, follow the below paragraphs.
How this Guardian Internet Security protects from digital threats?
Guardian Internet Security is the lightweight antivirus software that needs low system requirements to download and install it on your Windows computers. We provided the list of system resources that you need to provide in the below sections. After launching it using the download link on our post, you can view the intuitive user interface on your desktop. The users have to go through the full/entire PC scan immediately to check for the malicious files and applications on your computer.
Don’t worry! It will finish the scanning task within no time and without any PC slow-down errors. You can check out the list and delete all those infected items as soon as possible. Send the essential files to the quarantine area ( a secure place where we can repair the infected data) so that we can reuse them again on our desktops. By this, we can clean the device and avoid the happening of PC destruction or total damage. Like this, the Guardian Internet Security Trial Version can secure the desktop from electronic threats.
In the same manner, this free internet security software for Windows shields the identity from ransomware threats, KeyLoggers, hackers, spies, etc. For protecting from all these dangerous threats, this Guardian Internet Security for Windows 10 came up with many excellent tools. One such security tool that gives full-length protection to your privacy is anti-ransomware or total ransomware protection.
Stealing private data and demanding crores of ransom is the duty of the ransomers. Creating ransomware threats by using various advanced algorithms that cannot be captured by any antivirus software. Sending these ransomware threats to the user’s PC in multiple ways, like a file, program, email, etc. By this, it encrypts all those confidential documents, including pictures, videos, passwords, and others, to make them inaccessible.
If they expose your private info on social media sites like Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram, you’ll fall under the privacy loss issues. If you do not agree with their demands (like paying the ransom), then either they remove the data entirely or attacks on your online privacy by exposing them.
But all these kinds of ransomware attacks will not be possible by clicking on the download link given below to get the Guardian Internet Security Trial Version on your PC. The inbuilt advanced ransomware protection blocks them completely before stealing the data from PCs or online accounts. Thus, you can escape all those ransomware encryptions and privacy loss problems. Get complete info of this internet security’s features in the below sections.
Tools of Guardian Internet Security Trial Version for Windows 7/10:
- The powerful firewall system offered by this top best Guardian Internet Security Trial Version safeguards the network connection from unknown intruders and strangers. Whenever it finds any network breaches, it immediately blocks them before entering into the device.
- The anti-malware, anti-spyware, anti-trojan, and anti-rootkit scans the entire desktop to detect and block dangerous threats, including rootkits, zero-day exploits, etc.
- This Guardian Internet Security for Windows 10 provides multiple scanning methods to scan and clean the desktops effectively. The Full Scan, Quick Scan, Custom Scan, and Scheduled Scan of this Guardian will not impact the device speed.
- Moreover, the user, sometimes due to ransomware attacks, loses their data from PCs or laptops. To avoid all your data loss cases, the Guardian Internet Security Trial Version included the auto-backup facility. With this, it stores all those private documents, videos, and other files in a secure and encrypted location. Thus, you can restore the backed up whenever you engage with a ransomware attack.
Recommended Avast Premium Security Review (2020) for Windows 10.
- In addition to the above, the end-users who are using the system or laptop for browsing the internet, make sure to enable the Guardian Internet Security. The browsing protection feature of this internet security suite shields your online privacy and identity from unsafe, virus-infected, and fake websites. It will completely block those malicious web links before you access them on the PCs.
- Also, use the tracker cleaning tool after completing the browsing on your PC because it cleans the browser history to secure your privacy from tracking issues.
- More importantly, the functionality of Windows Spy is to collect and group all those suspicious and unusual-behavior applications or processes on your computer.
- For securing the desktops and data, the Guardian Internet Security settings are also important, so we have to protect them from unauthorized changes. For that, you have to enable the self-protection option that guards the default settings of the internet security suite against strangers.
- Apart from the self-protection, it also protects the Guardian Internet Security settings with a strong password that can be known only to the authorized user.
- For protecting the devices from the latest threats, this Guardian Internet Security automatically gets upgraded with the new virus signatures. You have to enable the Automatic Update feature to get the newly released virus definitions.
- However, the Guardian Internet Security for Windows 7/10 detects the infected and fake applications or processes by analyzing the behavior while using them on our computers.
Guardian Internet Security System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD at 1 GHz or Faster CPU
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) & 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard-disk: 1.5 GB of free space
- Manufactured by: Quick Heal Technologies Ltd
To sum up everything, I would like to say that the Guardian Internet Security is the best destination for all those users who want to secure their desktops from dangerous e-threats. With the included tools of this top best internet security software, the user can guard their sensitive data, such as private & banking info and other documents against spying, Keylogging, hacking, etc. By this, it safeguards the online privacy of the users while browsing or any other online activities on desktop computers or laptops. We can download this Guardian Internet Security Trial Version on all Windows editions without encountering compatibility problems.
With the intuitive UI design, advanced protection tools, and high-level virus detection, user can guard their digital world against different threats. The Guardian Internet Security for Windows 7 contains many top best security tools, including ransomware protection, adware removal, behavior analysis, anti-malware, and more.
From the above paragraphs, it will not show any negative impact on the system performance while scanning in the background or updating the antivirus. Thus, quickly download and install this award-winning internet security suite on your Windows 10 by hitting the download button given below.