Download Guardian NetSecure Antivirus Setup 17.0 Free Trial for Windows 10, as this software not only scans and eliminates rogue security software but also prevents keyloggers from recording your keystrokes. In addition to this, the best free antivirus for Windows also allows you to enable or disable alerts for different events when new malware programs are detected. Further, this virus protection software is compatible with various versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and is downloadable on both 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
Guardian NetSecure Antivirus Free Trial Overview:
As we all know, the number of ransomware attacks are growing against our files and folders present in our PC. It has become very important for every internet user to have the best malware protection that can prevent malware attacks which have the ability to encrypt files and prevent access to them. Moreover, there are numerous rootkits programs available in today’s internet environment that pretend like genuine or credible programs, and once they enter into your PC, they hide their presence and start damaging your PC after booting the system. In order to prevent such rootkit attacks, experts advise users to install the best antivirus solution that can guard your PC against rootkits and other online threats.
Quick Heal has developed Guardian NetSecure Antivirus Free Trial to effectively prevent rootkits and malware attacks by identifying them even before your system completes the boot process. Moreover, this top antivirus for Windows can perform advanced DNAScan of your files and folders to identify any potential malware and later on, if any malware is found in the any of those files, it immediately moves the file to quarantine to isolate it from rest of your PC. Interested users who are willing to block rootkits and malware programs can click on the download button, and later on, install the free trial version of Guardian NetSecure Antivirus.
Guardian NetSecure Antivirus for Windows 10/7 Key Features:
- By using Guardian NetSecure Antivirus for Windows 10/7, users can scan any external storage devices like USB, SDD, or HDD to check if any of the devices consist of a malware program that can infect your PC.
- Further, this free virus removal tool also has an anti-spyware feature that lets you eliminate spyware programs successfully to stop them from stealing your private or confidential information such as login ID, passwords, and credit card details which are used for online shopping.
- Moreover, there are many instances in which rootkits get back even after cleaning them by using the anti-rootkit option. In such situations, this software allows you to clean your system by using the emergency disk but, to do so you will have to create an emergency disk initially.
- More importantly, this virus protection software also allows you to configure the self-protection feature, and it also has a password protection feature that blocks unauthorized users from changing the security settings.
- Besides, this best free antivirus also lets you enable silent mode, in case you are not willing to receive any notifications temporarily.
- Apart from these features, this antivirus software can also export and import your security settings so that you don’t have to configure them again and again after reinstalling the software. You might also check for Panda Free Antivirus for Windows 10/7.
Guardian NetSecure Antivirus System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 300 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB of free space.
Guardian NetSecure Antivirus Conclusion:
On the whole, Guardian NetSecure Antivirus is one of the top best antiviruses for Windows that secures your PC from various malware programs that try attack when you connect an external storage device. Further, this antivirus can also help you in importing and exporting settings so that users don’t have to waste time configuring the settings after reinstalling this software.