HandBrake Video Converter is a powerful video converting software for Mac and other Operating Systems. With the help of this freeware application, users can convert all their essential video files to any standard video file formats such as Flash, DV, HEVC (H.265, H.264), FLV, HDV, 3GP, M2TS, MPEG-1/-2/-4, AVI, XAVC S, and many more. Furthermore, HandBrake Video Converter is highly compatible with all versions of Mac OS such as Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, and Mac OS X 10.15.
HandBrake Video Converter for Mac OS X 10.11 Overview:
Nowadays, most of the people make their videos by themselves and then desire to view them on online sites. In those situations, they may find it hard to play their videos on multiple devices. Therefore, using the best video file conversion software will help to make their work easier. The program will change the video files to different video file formats as per the user choices. In this article, we would like to speak about one of the open-source video converter named HandBrake Video Converter. It is the best program that includes excellent features and functionalities to deliver all their needs within no time.
The HandBrake Video Converter for Mac OS X 10.11 helps all users to convert their essential video files to all standard video file formats in just a few mouse clicks. Besides, the free video converter supports all kinds of video file formats such as FLV, HDV, 3GP, M2TS, MPEG-1/-2/-4, AVI, XAVC S, etc. The interface in this HandBrake Video Converter for Mac free version is easy to use, initiative, and even user-friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time.
Therefore, if you wish to use this freeware application on your Mac computer, then click on the download option mentioned at the end of the article as soon as possible. After downloading, follow all the basic installation steps and run on their computers. Initially, users need to browse the essential video files by clicking on the open-source option mentioned on the toolbar. Otherwise, simply drag and drop the video files on the main interface. After that, choose the destination location and output folder as per their preference. Finally, click on the start option to initiate the video conversion process.
HandBrake Video Converter 1.3.1 Free Download for Mac Key Features:
- HandBrake Video Converter 1.3.1 free version download for Mac comes with a simple, easy to use, and even user-friendly so that all the users (new & old) can access it whenever they needed.
- The main objective of using this professional video converter is to convert all the essential video files to any standard video file formats.
- Moreover, it supports many videos and audio encoders 3GP, M2TS, MPEG-1/-2/-4, AVI, XAVC S, MP3, AAC / HE-AAC, AC3, FLAC, Vorbis, and many more.
- This free video transcoder for Mac allows all users to choose the chapter or titles and range of their video files.
- With the help of a batch conversion process, users can convert multiple video files at a time in just a single mouse click.
- It offers many various video filters, including Decomb, Deinterlacing, Detelecine, Denoise, Grayscale, Deblock, scaling, Cropping, and many more.
HandBrake Video Converter System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- Processor: Intel 64-bit processor
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
HandBrake Video Converter 1.3.1 is one of the best free video converting software that mainly designed for Mac users to perform all their tasks in no time. By using this program, all Mac users can convert video files to different file formats. This software is also available for Windows Operating Systems.
Click on the below download button to download the HandBrake Video Converter Free Version for Mac OS X 10.11.