Download Hardwipe Free for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to perform secure deletion of all your confidential files and folders but, also ensures there are no traces of deleted files present on your device. Moreover, this free file shredder tool is also capable of erasing the Windows pagefile partially. Further, Hardwipe is compatible with various editions of Windows, such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and the full version of this disk wiper is installable on 64-bit configurations.
Hardwipe Free Download Full Version Review:
Did you ever know that deleted files are just marked as deleted by Windows but, they are present on your hard drive? Users who have confidential files on their device need to know that there are multiple recovery programs available these days that can recover deleted files and lost files due to various reasons such as disk formatting, hard drive crashes, and many more.
You may not know the importance of secure deletion when the device is available with you, but when you hand over the device to someone else, they might use the device illicitly to recover your confidential files. Later on, they might exploit them to blackmail you for various reasons. So to avoid the recovery of confidential files, developers have come up with many file shredder programs that can erase all the traces of sensitive files. For this reason, experts highly recommend you to check for all the features of the file shredders and then download the best one that suits your needs.
Hardwipe Free Download Full Version is highly capable of performing secure deletion of files present in multiple storage devices such as computers, HDD, USB, and many other portable devices. More importantly, this free file shredder also includes a report window that can allow you to view all the reports of disk erasing activity. Users who are willing to save all the disk erasing reports to their hard drive can get the professional or commercial edition of the program. If you are looking for Hardwipe free edition, you can move to the lower end of the post to click on the download button and go ahead with the installation process. Users can also try Paragon Disk Wiper Full Version to erase any sensitive file beyond recovery.
Salient Features of Hardwipe for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of Hardwipe for Windows 10/7, users can choose various pagefile clearing settings such as clear page file on every shutdown or next shutdown. By default, the pagefile clearing on the system shutdown is disabled so that you can allow Windows to manage the memory.
- Further, this best disk wiper also includes a right-click context menu option that allows you to delete any file by choosing the wipe folder option after right-clicking on the file.
- Furthermore, this file shredder for Windows also allows you to wipe data by choosing from various default schemes such as random data, zero overwrite, Schneier, Gutmann, and many more.
- Moreover, users can also choose any of the verification schemes such as first pass, last pass, and two pass verification that can scan for any traces of deleted files that might be available even after performing the secure delete.
- More importantly, this program also allows you to view log reports of all the secure deletions, and you can also enable the option to delete the logs files periodically.
- In addition to this, users can also choose any logical drives present on the device to perform the secure deletion instead of choosing every single file or folder.
- Apart from these features, this program can also clear all the items present in the recycle bin to ensure those files are not recoverable.
We also recommend you to try Miray HDShredder Professional Edition for Windows as it is one of the best files shredders available in the market.
Hardwipe System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
On the whole, Hardwipe is one of the top-class file shredders that can allow you to securely delete data from various storage devices so that the sensitive files are not recoverable in any case. Additionally, it also includes the right-click context menu option to delete files and avoid wastage of time.