Download HDClone 8 for Windows 10/7, as it is not only capable of saving differential images to the previously performed backup but, can also clone certain partitions of your choice so that you don’t have to copy all the partitions present in your drive. Moreover, this best data recovery software is also capable of doing defragmentation while restoring files from any image. Besides, HDClone Professional Edition is compatible with various Windows editions such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you might also download and install this program on both X86 as well as X64 configurations.
Why HDClone for Windows 10/7?
Did you ever know the benefits of disk cloning and how it can help you in data loss situations? Let us initially get to know what is a disk cloning software, and later on, we shall discuss the benefits of disk cloning software. In simple terms, disk cloning is nothing but creating an exact copy of your hard drive on any other disk or drive. Users usually perform disk so that they can restore their device to the previous state or even recover their lost data in various disastrous situations such as system crashes, malware attacks, and many more. So experts highly recommend you to check for a disk cloning software which can effectively perform cloning of your entire disk to avoid data losses.
HDClone for Windows 10/7 is very efficient in performing cloning of your entire disk so that you can avoid data losses in different situations such as malware attacks and hard drive crashes. More importantly, this disk backup software also doesn’t require an operating system to boot but, to do so you need to switch to a self-booting version of the program. Apart from this, the best disk cloning software can also clone your drive and create file images of various sector formats, and it is even capable of converting NTFS and FAT file systems. Users can move to the bottom of the article and click on the download button to get the professional edition of HDClone.
Salient Features of HDClone Professional Edition:
- With the help of Miray Virtual Disk is HDClone Professional Edition, users can mount file images as virtual drives, and by doing so, you can access any file or folder in the image so that you don’t have to restore the image to the disk.
- Further, this best disk cloning software also includes UEFI and GPT support so that you can run the program on devices with UEFI BIOS. Along with this, the program can also identify and copy data present in the GPT partitions which are usually used for hard disks of size greater than two terabytes.
- Furthermore, this disk backup software for Windows also lets you compress and encrypt file images so that they don’t occupy too much of your drive space and other users will also not be able to access your backups.
- Moreover, the SmartCopy mode in this backup software is capable of generating copies of various files systems such as FAT32/64, NTFS, HFS+, and ext2/ext3/ext4 in a short period so that users can produce similar results.
- In addition to this, the SafeRescue mode in this software also avoids copying the damaged parts of the storage device initially, and later on, performs a rescue operation after completion of the copying process to prevent any more disk damages.
We also recommend users to download Clonezilla for Windows 10 as it is also one of the best disk cloning software available in the market.
HDClone 8 System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
HDClone Professional Conclusion:
On the whole, HDClone Professional is one of the top-class disk cloning software which can effectively clone your entire drive, or you may also choose any partition of your choice. Additionally, it can also compress and encrypt file images to ensure they don’t occupy much space, and you will have maximum security to your data.