If you are looking for a free portable image viewer, then you need to Download Honeyview Free that allows you to browse any kind of image file format. By using this Free Photo Viewer, you can view the images as slideshows. And also apply various types of effects to give an elegant look to them. Honeyview Image Viewer is free to download and supports multiple windows based OS.
Honeyview Image Viewer Overview:
The free Photo viewer software assents the users to view images in a fast, easy, and convenient manner. It also supports various types of formats such as BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, and RAW Images. Additionally, you can directly view the images from ZIP, RAR, 7z without extracting the archive.
You can also try the FastStone Image Viewer latest version for Windows 32 Bit and 64 Bit, but this program is free to download and runs on any computer with minimum system requirements. You can easily stretch, rotate, zoom in, and zoom out on images as well as display the images one or two pages at a time.
The installation process if Honeyview Image Viewer is quick and easy. After finishing the process, you can see a clean and attractive interface with some tools, which you can use with some necessary computer skills. The main window contains a navigation panel where you can hide the images. And other options like open a file, going to next, view the previous picture, zoom in, and zoom out.
You can customize the images, rotate them, and set as wallpaper. Moreover, you can save, print, and delete, adjust the gamma levels, saturation, and brightness. You can even customize the keyboard and mouse inputs for easy usage.
Features of Honeyview Free Full Version:
- Just Click on the EXIF button in the main window to view basic image information such as file name, size, date, edited date, and image info. If you capture the image in JPG format, it displays additional information like camera manufacturer name, camera model, focal length, shutter speed, exposure, lateral light, and other details.
- Click on the slideshow button at the top of the window to start a slideshow with currently available pictures.
- If you capture the images with smartphones, it includes GPS information so that the user can find the exact location on Google Maps.
- Click on the bookmark button on the top of windows to go to frequently viewed images and also add, edit, and delete the images with simple clicks.
- Honeyview Image Viewer offers various types of displays like original size, fit the window, fit in width, smart double page.
- The Software supports RAW Image formats, including DRG, CR2, SR2, NEF, and CRW.
- Click on the copy of the button, which is in the right corner to copy/move the currently display photo to Photo folder one or Photo Folder two.
- The program supports keyboard shortcuts for faster and convenient image viewing.
- Honeyview Full Version will optimize the image processing time also the image loading time faster than the competitors.
- Furthermore, you can easily convert the captured images into various supported formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, and more. Or you can select the auto-mode so that it will automatically save the image into the default format.
System Requirements to Download Honeyview Image Viewer:
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.2 GHz.
- RAM: 512 MB.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB.
- Developer: Bandisoft
Just click on the following link to Free Download Honeyview Full Version for Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP. Moreover, the Honeyview Image Viewer is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit configurations.
–>>”Windows 32/64 Bit“<<–