The HyperSnap is the powerful screen capture software that helps you to capture Windows Screen. It provides the simple and fastest way to capture anything on the PC screen. Get this free HyperSnap for your Windows and capture screenshots with high-quality. This free HyperSnap works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 that supports 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
HyperSnap – Free Screen Capture Software Overview:
Do you want to capture your computer screen with high-quality? And, you want to share your game results and other captured screenshots with your friends and family? Then, download and install HyperSnap is the best screen capture software for Windows that provides a simple solution to capture screen activities. However, this free screen capture software can capture screen and full-screen games. However, it is combined with the power of a first-class screen capture application with advanced image editing utility to capture and edit screenshots.
Moreover, the HyperSnap is perfect for capturing the screenshots that include online help, video tutorial, manual, training handouts, presentations, manuals, web pages, e-mail, and many more with high-quality. BY using this screen capture tool, you can capture full screen, part of the screen, and application Window. You can use this screen capture utility and share picture-to-picture representation of anything on your screen.
The HyperSnap is simple and easy to use user-interface that provides a user-friendly interface while capturing. You no need to have special knowledge to capture screen activities. It requires a small amount of space on your PC to install and run on your PC. Download and install HyperSnap free for Windows, lets you capture anything on the PC with high-quality.
You can also download Snagit Screen Capture 2019 Download Free Trial Version.
HyperSnap Free Download for Windows Key Features:
- The HyperSnap allows you to capture anywhere on the PC screen and multiple monitors in any shape and size.
- Additionally, it comes with new, powerful image capturing and editing, annotating, and manipulation tools to provide simple and easy to use solution for capturing and editing.
- By using these editing tools, you can edit captured images, draw lines, annotate with different tools.
- And also, you can capture drop-down menus, and list with hotkeys.
- This best multimedia software supports scheduled capturing, automatic color substitution, and non-rectangular Windows capture.
- Moreover, the button capture feature provides the best solution for professional writers who need to snap and document dozens of buttons.
- This free HyperSnap is integrated with MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks.
- After capturing the screenshots, automatically saves in the graphics files.
- Further, it has the fully-customizable interface that allows you to rearrange menus, toolbars anywhere you want, assign keyboard shortcuts, tear off menus to create instant toolbars, even, control HyperSnap with commands.
- The extended Window capture feature helps you to resizes the big screen than the screen before the capture in a single click.
- With the help of this screen capture utility, you can capture scrolling Windows, concurrently capture long web pages, and many more,
HyperSnap System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10(Both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Pentium or Later
- Installed Memory: 25 MB Memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 100 MB
HyperSnap Screen Capture for Windows Conclusion:
On the whole, the HyperSnap is simple and easy to use screen capture software that provides a perfect solution to capture screenshots. It has the screen capture, edit, and annotating tools to make captured screenshots effective. Even, it lets capture scrolled web pages, concurrently capture long Web pages. To download, HyperSnap free screen capture for Windows by clicking on the below-mentioned download button.