The i Screen Recorder is the full-featured screen recording software which helps you to record the desktop activities. The free screen recorder allows you to capture anything that appears on the screen including objects, menus, Windows, even scrolling Windows, web pages, etc. It saves your captured images in BMP or JPG formats. Get the trial version screen recorder from our website collection. The i Screen recorder works Windows all versions that support 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
i Screen Recorder Free Download Overview:
The i Screen Recorder is the best screen recording software which helps to record the computer activities with high quality. The screen recorder allows you to record the videos, capture images and annotate anything including Windows, menus, objects, scrolling Windows, web pages, etc. With this best screen recorder, you can record the full screen, selected and Windows of an application. Whereas, the free screen capture tool allows you to capture the image from the DV and TV tuner and other devices. By using this free screen recorder, you can create the video tutorial, guides. Furthermore, you can capture video or image from other devices like USB webcams, TV, etc. Moreover, the screen recording tool not only records or capture video and image but also record the audio by using the microphone.
After capturing videos, images, you can edit them by different tools available in this application. You can crop, cut, merge videos and adjust quality and many more. Moreover, you can edit the captures screenshots with different photo editing tools. The i Screen Recorder has a simple and intuitive interface which allows both technical and novice users to record the desktop activities. You can install the best screen capture software on limited system resources. Download i Screen Recorder, lets you record what appears on a computer screen. You can also try the HyperCam 5 Screen Recorder Download Free Version for Windows 10.
i Screen Recorder Free Version for Windows Main Features:
- The i Screen Recorder is used to record the videos, capture the screenshots and annotate Windows, menus, objects, and many more.
- Whereas, it allows you to record the full screen, selected area and application Windows.
- Moreover, the free screen capture software provides quick access to capture tools and output options.
- You can set up the hotkeys (like f1, f2) to activate or stop screen capturing instantly.
- Well, you can capture video or image from other devices like USB webcams, TV tuners and DV in real-time.
- It supports the AVI video format and saves the captured images in BMP or JPG.
- Furthermore, it has the built-in video editor which allows you to cut, crop, rotate, sharpen, resize and adjust the video quality, brightness, colors, etc.
- Additionally, you can share the captured video and images by e-mail and also, you can set the properties for the captured device.
- The i Screen Recorder also offers image editing features to edit, sharpen, crop, rotate, and sharpen the images.
i Screen Recorder System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000, 2003, and XP (both 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Pentium Ⅲ 500 GHz
- RAM: 64 MB of memory
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB of free space needed