iBoysoft Data Recovery is a well-designed data recovery software for Mac Operating Systems. By using this recovery program, all Mac users can get back all their corrupted or lost folders and files with the help of a few mouse clicks. Furthermore, it is perfectly compatible with all Mac versions such as Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, including Mac OS X 10.7. This application supports many file systems such as encrypted APFS, APFS, HFS, HFSX, exFAT, HFS+, and FAT32.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
To get back all your intentionally or accidentally deleted data from your Mac devices, then use the best Mac data recovery software available in the present software market. For that, we came forward with one of the top best Mac file recovery software called iBoysoft Free Data Recovery, which provides exhaustive features and functionalities to perform all your needs in less time. Yes, iBoysoft Data Recovery is a powerful data recovery software designed for Mac device. The main purpose of using this freeware program is to bring all your erased, lost, corrupted, formatted, deleted videos, documents, music, archives, ZIP/RAR, emails, and more from personal devices. No need to worry about the user interface, because all users (beginners and old) can access it freely without any technical support.
Therefore, if you wish to use this smart file recovery software on your Mac OS then, click on the below-provided download option from our website as soon as possible. After downloading, users need to follow all simple steps to begin the installation process and run on your devices. Initially, users must select the desired drive where they need to bring all their lost data and then click next to begin the scanning process. Once the scanning process ends, users can preview all their found data and pick them according to their choice. Finally, hit the Recover option to begin the recovery process. On the other hand, users can even retrieve all their data SD cards, USB drives, Memory Cards, USB Flash Drives, Pen drives, and many portable devices.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Free Version Key Features:
- iBoysoft Data Recovery free version for Mac OS X 10.15 comes with a neat, easy to navigate, yet user-friendly interface so all users can access it freely whenever they needed.
- With the use of this freeware program, users can quickly get back all their valuable data that were deleted or lost due to several scenarios like system cracks, Hard disk failures, virus attacks, and many more.
- In this, users can also retrieve their data from many storage devices such as memory stick, external hard drive, USB drive, Hard drive, flash drive, USB stick, CF card, SD card, memory card, micro card, and many more.
- Moreover, it brings all your essential files like Emails, Videos, Music, Pictures, archives, and other office-related documents from their Mac devices.
- It includes APFS drive data recovery that helps all Mac users to recover all the lost or misplaced APFS partitions within less time.
- Apart from this, the interface in this Mac data recovery software holds different languages like Spanish, Turkish, Portuguese, English, Italian, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Chinese, German, and many more so that all Mac users can pick their own language for easy understanding.
iBoysoft Data Recovery System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.15, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7.
- Processor: Intel 64-bit CPU or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB to 1 GB RAM or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 50 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: iBoysoft
Overall, iBoysoft Data Recovery Free for Mac OS helps all users to get back all their original data that were lost due to system formatted, corrupted, or many many. It widely supports retrieving damaged or lost data from encrypted APFS drives, including external drives like USD drives, Memory cards, Flash drives, USB flash, and other Macintosh HD. Within the three steps, users can get back all their Emails, Videos, Music, Pictures, archives, and more in less time.