Download iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional Edition for Windows 10/7, as it not only allows you to recover data from formatted drives but also lets you recover data from lost or missing partitions. Moreover, this free data recovery software also gets back lost data due to various reasons such as sudden loss of power, virus attacks, and many more. Further, iBoysoft Data Recovery is compatible with different editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you may also download the trial version of this file recovery software on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional Edition Free Trial Review:
Have you ever had to spend plenty of time and money as a result of losing data which you didn’t back up earlier? Most of the users in the current situation might be aware that it is very important to backup data to avoid data losses. But, due to various reasons, several users might not backup the data, and at times they may fall victim to data losses.
When it comes to the individuals, data losses may not cause huge losses most of the time but, when data losses occur in organizations, it might lead to low productivity and even delay in the submission of projects. So, developers have started developing data recovery tools that can recover data from various disastrous situations. For this reason, experts highly recommend you install a top-class recovery tool that can get your data back even after experiencing disastrous situations like hard drive crashes, and many more.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Professional Edition Free Trial is highly efficient in recovering data lost due to various reasons such as hard disk crashes, virus attacks, accidental deletions, and many more. More importantly, this best data recovery software can also get back data from multiple storage devices such as HDDs, USBs, CD, memory cards, and many more. Along with this, the hard drive recovery software also supports various file systems such as FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT. Users interested in downloading the professional edition of iBoysoft Data Recovery can move to the lower end of the article and click on the download button to receive the trial version of the program.
Salient Features of iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows 10/7:
- With the help of iBoysoft Data Recovery for Windows 10/7, users can recover data from RAW partitions or drives that are not even accessible to find the available data.
- Further, this top data recovery software can also recover data from partitions or drives, which were unknowingly formatted, and it can also get back data from drives even after OS reinstallation.
- Furthermore, this best file recovery software can also recover data from corrupted or failed encrypted drives, and later on, you will have to enter the encryption key to access the data.
- Moreover, this data recovery tool can also recover multiple types of accidentally deleted files such as images, videos, audios, and it can also recover deleted emails from your Outlook account.
- More importantly, this free data recovery software also includes a deep scan option that recovers more files that were not recoverable in the normal scanning process.
We also recommend you to try Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the best data recovery tools available in the market.
iBoysoft Data Recovery System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: Intel Pentium III or later.
- RAM: 256 MB or higher memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB disk space.
iBoysoft Data Recovery Conclusion:
On the whole, iBoysoft Data Recovery is one of the top-class data recovery tools that can recover data even from corrupt encrypted partitions. Additionally, this hard drive recovery software can also perform a deep scan of your PC to get back files that were not recoverable after performing a normal scan.