iBoysoft Drive Manager is one of the most trusted driver management software for Mac Operating Systems. With the help of this application, all Mac users can manage all their external as well as network drives in just a single mouse click. Besides, it supports many storage devices, including USB flash drive, external hard drive, CF card, SD card, SDHC, MicroSD, memory stick, memory card, microcard, and more. The user interface in this iBoysoft Drive Manager free full version for Mac is reliable, inituative, and friendly so that both the technical users and non-technical users can access it freely all the time. This full version of iBoysoft Drive Manager supports all Mac platforms such as Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), including 10.15 (Catalina).
iBoysoft Drive Manager Free Download for Mac OS Overview:
Drivers are necessary software components that are mainly used by devices to interact with the Mac OS. In other cases, drivers are the files that the hardware devices and operating system work to send or receive. For that, you need to manage and update your device driver regularly. So, use the best free driver management software available in the present software market for paid and free versions. Hence, we are here to introduce one of the best utility software called iBoysoft Drive Manager, which provides excellent features and functionalities to deliver your work within less time. The iBoysoft Drive Manager free full version for Mac OS helps users to mount all their NTFS drives in the read-write mode.
By using this application, users can manage all their storage devices such as flash drives, USB drives, hard drives, and other external devices. Therefore, if you want to manage all your external and network drives from your Mac devices with this application then, immediately, click on the below-offered download button at the end of the page as soon as possible. After downloading, click on the installation package and follow all the easy steps to finish the installation process. To write to NTFS drives on your Mac devices for that, first, you need to plug in the NTFS external drive to your device. Next, it will mount NTFS drives in the read-write mode automatically.
On the other hand, if you want to mount or unmount all external drives on your Mac computers then, click on the this Drive Manager icon from the menu bar. Then, you can see all the external drives that were connected to this device. Finally, select the desired device drive and mount them by clicking on Mount option with no doubt.
To understand some more about this freeware utility software then, go through below-listed functionalities and features.
iBoysoft Drive Manager Free Full Version Key Features:
- iBoysoft Drive Manager free full edition for Mac comes with a simple, easy to navigate, yet user-friendly so all users (beginners and technical) can freely access it whenever they required.
- The main objective of using this application is to manage all their network or storage device drives in one single click.
- Moreover, it supports many storage devices such as MicroSD, external hard drive, CF card, SD card, SDHC, memory stick, USB flash drive, memory card, microcard, and more.
- In this best driver management software, users can read, write, copy, edit, and even delete files from the Windows NTFS drives from their Mac.
- With the use of this program, users can even mount and unmount all external storage devices like USB flash drives, hard drives, memory cards, SD cards, and some more drives.
- Furthermore, this utility software enables users to reconnect all their network drives and other drives after continuing from rest and keeping them mounted on their Mac devices permanently.
Alternatively, users can go through ForkLift 3 Free File Manager for Mac OS
iBoysoft Drive Manager System Requirements:
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Mac OS X 10.15.
- Processor: 1 GHz Intel processor or later
- Internal Memory: 512 MB RAM required or above
- Hard Disk Drive: 70 MB free disk space needed or above
- Developer: iBoysoft
iBoysoft Drive Manager is the well-designed utility software that mainly helpful for Mac and Windows users. With iBoysoft Drive Manager, users can easily and quickly manage all the network drives and external drives in no time. Moreover, users can mount or unmount all the MicroSD, memory stick, external hard drive, SD card, USB flash drive, SDHC, CF card, memory card, micro card. In this freeware application, users can directly check or uncheck the actions that they wanted to perform in specific scenarios on their external or network drives.
More importantly, the iBoysoft Drive Manager is one of the top best free driver management software compared to other competitive softwares, such as Smart Driver, OneSafe Driver Manager, and many more. The developers of the iBoysoft Drive Manager free full Version is designed for all Mac Operating Systems platforms, from Mac OS X 10.8 to Mac OS X 10.15.
All in all, click the below-offered download button to get the link and start downloading the iBoysoft Drive Manager free full version that supports all versions of Mac OS.