Download idoo Video Editor Pro 10.4 Trial Version, as it allows you to modify your videos by cropping, rotating, splitting, and you do have the option to replace the audio with some other audio. More importantly, this best free video editor can also compress your large videos so that they don’t occupy a huge amount of space on your hard drive. Further, idoo Video Editor Pro supports various editions of Windows such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and you can also download and install the trial version of this best video editor on both 32-bit as well as 64-bit configurations.
idoo Video Editor Pro Free Download Trial Version Review:
Did you ever know that adding several effects can set the mood and bring clarity to your videos? Every storyteller has his own way of telling but to make them look different from other storytellers it very important to make several changes to videos. These changes might include video editing tasks such as adding effects and other video clips between the actual videos. By including effects in your videos, you can make them look like black and white movies or even like old movies.
Apart from this, there are multiple effects like woodcarving effect, pencil effect, fade-in, and fade out which can bring realisticness to your videos and pictures. So to help video creators add these effects, developers have come up with video editing programs that can make your videos look different from the rest of them. For this reason, experts recommend you to install the best video editor that can include several effects in your videos.
idoo Video Editor Pro Free Download Trial Version is highly capable of including several effects to your videos such as embossment, woodcarving, pencil, glow, oil painting, Haze, and many more. More importantly, this video editor for PC also allows you to choose various settings such as video quality, frame size, audio quality, and channels. Users can scroll down to the bottom of the article to find the download button and click on it to download and install the trial version of idoo Video Editor Pro. Interested users can also download Vegas Pro 16 Suite Trial Version to edit their videos and add multiple effects.
Salient Features of idoo Video Editor Pro for Windows PC:
- By using idoo Video Editor Pro 10.4 for Windows PC, users can trim large videos to smaller video clips or they can also cut video segments and place other video clips in between the video which they are editing.
- Further, this movie editing software also lets you adjust various settings such as brightness, contrast, and saturation. You can also enable the Magic Enhance function so that the program can automatically adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation levels of the video.
- Furthermore, this best video editor for Windows also supports multiple formats such as 3GP, FLV, MP4, SWF, AC3, M4A, WAV, WMA, and many more so that you can play your videos across different devices.
- Moreover, this free video editor also allows you to preview the video before rendering and you can also capture snapshots at any instance as per your preference.
- More importantly, users can add watermarks or logs of their organization and adjust the transparency level so that the image is hardly visible on the video.
- Apart from these features, this program can also compress and reduce the size of the video to avoid wastage of disk space.
We also recommend you to try Wondershare Filmora Video Editor for Windows 7/10 as it is also one of the top-class video editors available in the market.
idoo Video Editor Pro System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
Final Thoughts on idoo Video Editor Pro:
On the whole, idoo Video Editor Pro is one of the best video editors that can merge video clips, add watermarks, effects, and it also supports multiple video and audio formats to let you play them on various devices. Additionally, it also allows you to take snapshots specific time while previewing the video.