Download Internet Download Accelerator for free of cost, as it can not only enhance the download speed but also lets you download videos with subtitles. In addition to this, the best download accelerator can download all the folders along with subfolders by using a file transfer protocol. Further, this free download manager is compatible with various versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Interested users can also try UGet Download Manager for Windows.
Internet Download Accelerator Free Download Overview:
Have you ever tried downloading a huge file in your browser, and were you able to complete the download successfully? There are many instances in which you might experience internet connectivity issues, or there might be sudden power failures while downloading a large file. As a result, your download might fail. Later on, you might have to re-download the entire file, which is a tough task and also consumes plenty of time, which can reduce your productivity for the day. To avoid such issues, experts suggest you download and install the best free download manager of your choice.
Users who have downloaded Internet Download Accelerator on their Windows PC can easily restart their broken downloads from where it was interrupted. Apart from this, users can even schedule the downloads at any time and date of their choice. Other functionalities of the download manager include turning off the PC, putting the PC in sleep or standby mode after completion of the download. Interested users can click on the below download button to acquire this Internet download accelerator for free of cost. You might also check for EagleGet Download Manager for Windows.
Internet Download Accelerator Key Features:
- With the help of this free Internet Download Accelerator, users can download their files and documents from multiple sources, as it checks for all the available sources while downloading from the available source.
- Further, users can also set the level of download speed by using global hot-keys. There are three different levels of download speed, such as maximum, medium, and low.
- Furthermore, this best download accelerator also allows you to download multiple files simultaneously. You can also modify the number of simultaneous downloads that you would like to download at a time.
- Besides, this download accelerator also lets you view videos while it is simultaneously downloading.
We also recommend you to download Ashampoo Internet Accelerator Free Full Version.
- Moreover, the filter option in the FTP explorer allows you to enable the option to display files with various extensions such as EXE, ZIP, RAR, ARJ, LZH, GZIP, TAR, MP3, AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, and many more.
- Along with this, you do have options to control the download speed and also to initiate downloads automatically for hassle-free browsing.
- In addition to this, users do have different categories of downloads, such as programs, archives, music, and videos, to sort out any download without wasting time.
- Apart from these features, you can even view the history of downloads for today, yesterday, week, or even month. FlashGet Free Download Manager is also one of the best download managers available in the market.
Internet Download Accelerator System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 500 MHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 256 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: WestByte Software.
Internet Download Accelerator Conclusion:
Overall, Internet Download Accelerator is one of the best free download managers as it can allow you to download files from multiple sources. Moreover, users can also view the downloads category wise such as programs, archives, music, and videos.