Free Download Internet Download Manager for Windows 10/8/7, as it not only accelerates your download speed but also allows you to schedule the downloads. In addition to this, the best free download manager also allows you to redownload various files and programs which you were unable to download due to multiple reasons. Moreover, this free download manager software is compatible with different versions of Windows, such as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, and it can be downloaded on both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.
Interested users can also try UGet Download Manager for Windows.
Internet Download Manager Free Download Overview:
Free Download Internet Download Manager includes a dynamic file segmentation feature that allows you to split file segments into different parts and assigns them to the available connection that is ready to initiate a download. As a result, the time consumed to download a file drops to a large extent, and you can continue with the next download. This best free download manager has been tested on multiple web browsers, and it supports various browsers such as MSN, Internet Explorer, AOL, Chrome, and Mozilla browser. Apart from this, download manager software ensures your downloads don’t have any viruses that have the potential to harm your PC. You might also check for Ninja Download Manager, which is one of the best download managers available.
Internet Download Manager for Windows Key Features:
- With the help of this Internet Download Manager for Windows, users can download any file from any browser if the file type or extension matches the list of file types and extensions.
- Further, if you have any problems with downloading files from a server, you can leave the file in the queue of the IDM scheduler and initiate the downloads. The IDM scheduler tries to download the file every 30 seconds.
- Furthermore, you can also allow the free download manager to take over any download by holding down a key while clicking a download link in any browser. Before doing this, you need to set the key in IDM options.
- Besides, this free download accelerator also allows you to use the command-line interface to download the files.
- Moreover, this download manager program also lets you drag and drop files from IDM main window and drop them to other applications such as Winamp, Media Player, and many more.
- More importantly, you can add a new address to the download manager, or you can even drag and drop a URL to start the download.
- By using the quick update feature, this program can receive faster updates so that you can download files and documents without any delay.
- Along with this IDM is also capable of working with proxy servers to let you connect to them and start downloading files.
- In addition to this, the best free download manager allows you to set the download limits per hour and day so that you can manage your data for the entire month.
- Apart from these features, the built-in scheduler allows you to fix any time and date of your choice to download a file. You can even download the file on any day of the week. Interested users can also download and install Ant Download Manager for Windows.
Internet Download Manager System Requirements:
- OS: It supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory.
- Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space.
- Developer: Tonec Inc.
Internet Download Manager Conclusion:
Overall, Internet Download Manager for Windows is the best free download manager that can accelerate your download speed and also schedule your downloads. In addition to this, the download manager allows you to drag and drop links to start downloads.